*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024625-Hardware-Upgrade
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2264121
erotic fanfiction based on the LEGO Friends TV series.
#1024625 added January 13, 2022 at 7:55pm
Restrictions: None
Hardware Upgrade

“He’s alive!” Olivia shouted followed by her maniacal laughter.

A series of beeps and boops rang out as Zobo started to boot up on the table behind her. “Patch perfect!” his chirpy little voice said.

“Yes Zobo, a new patch, it’s been something I’ve been working on for a little while.” She tapped a few keys on the keyboard and a screen filled up with gauges and diagnostics of scrolling text. She pushed back from the desk the chair sliding backwards and twisting to face Zobo. She wore her white lab coat, her wavy brown hair up in a top bun, secured in place with a pencil.

She pulled the pencil from her hair letting it fall in a cascade down her back. “Let's start the test!” She pulled her glasses from her face, placing them on the desk behind her. “Begin recording of Patch 4140, revision 2 initial test.” The lights on several cameras around them lit up.

She opened the lab coat, beneath she wore a hot pink bra and matching thong. With the coat discarded she was left in just underwear and black high heels. “Okay Zobo, let's have some fun.”

With a couple of beeps, Zobo bounced upright. With a telescopic arm he reached out, the pincers snipped through the middle of the bra. The pink material flew open, releasing her breasts to bounce free. Zobo’s arm snaked around her thin waist pulling her towards the table.

“Enable Rolling Stones protocol.” She commanded.

From beneath his eyes, a panel opened and a long pink tongue protruded.

“An extendable tongue made from a new patented wet feel silicone. 200 individually controlled micromotors to offer the ultimate contortion. Built-in nano tubing for lubrication extrusion. The ultimate in realistic tongue simulation.”

The tongue reached out, the tip pointing to curl around a large brown nipple. The slightly rough texture of the silicon rubbing against the sensitive skin sent a shiver down her spine. Then the tongue ran up the nipple the thick appendage dragging over the erect tip. Olivia whimpered as the tip flicked off leaving a quivering teat.

Zobo’s pincers went to either side of her hips, with a snip the pink elastic was severed and the thong drifted down. She shrugged off the cut open bra and stood naked except for the high heels. Zobo’s pincers went back to her breasts pinching her nipples and yanking her forward.

With a yelp, she stumbled forward falling onto her chest on the cold metal laboratory table. With a beep of excitement Zobo’s wheels spun and he shot forward off the table. Hitting the floor he skidded round to behind Olivia. Head tilted backwards he reached up the new tongue and slide it between her legs.

“Oh Zobo!” Olivia exclaimed as the tongue slid up between her lips as his neck extended upwards. She gripped the edge of the table as the realistic plastic grazed her sensitive little nub. Then it pulled back, dragging the swollen fat centre between her flesh. The tip searched as it withdrew swishing from side to side amidst the wetness.

She gasped as the tip briefly pushed inside as it slid over her entrance. She groaned as it pulled back from her, the groan turning into a moan as the pointed tip slid up. The tip found her tight puckered hole. It swirled around as the tip secreted a small trail of lubricant.

“Mmmm being rimmed by a robot, a new first for me. I think you’ve been spending too much time around Emma.”

Zobo ignored her, the tongue still swirling, gently pushing at the centre, testing it, testing her. In response, she wiggled her round ass in a gentle figure of eight. The tip pressed against the centre, gently vibrating.

He pushed inside, she gripped the table tighter. She breathed deeply as her ass squeezed the two inches of tongue in her. It pulsated within her, swelling and contracting.

Through laboured breathes she spoke, “Maybe that’s enough of a test, it definitely feels realistic.”

Instead of withdrawing Zobo pushed deeper, the full length of the tongue pushed deep into her ass.

Her eyes bulged, “God Zobo! Why did I think 12 inches were necessary!”

“Nothing satisfies like a foot long!” Zobo’s chirpy voice replied.

The tongue swelled and contracted within her, twisting and turning to make her moan and groan lying on the hard metal table. Zobo’s pincer span, the claws widening, curving around till making a black sphere. The sphere rose up, pushing into her wet hole so both holes were filled.

“Yes Zobo, that’s a good little robot!” She was losing control of her senses.

The ball inside her began vibrating, “Oh fuck! The vibrate feature was genius!”

The free pincer went to her engorged clit, gently closing around it. The pincer twisted back and forth making Olivia cry out in excitement. The tongue started pushing in and out, thick and wet, stretching her.

“Oh god Zobo make me cum!”

The pincer around her clit twisted faster, going from side to side gently squeezing the throbbing bud. The ball vibrated more vigorously, squeezed within the hot flesh to send jolts of pleasure through her body.

She tried to talk, but all that came out were garbled noises as she lost control.

Then the pincers squeezed. She screamed. She screamed loud and long as her body orgasmed. Her heels clattered on the floor as her whole body vibrated, the small points tapping like a furious typist.

Her spasming body slowly calmed, leaving her lying flat on the table. Zobo withdrew the tongue and his arms, making her whimper as he lowered himself back to the floor. Then her ass contracted, making her cry out in surprise as it closed back up.

She got back up tottering on shaky legs walking back to her computer, “Test 1 completed successfully.” the cameras stopped recording. Zobo’s tongue retracted, leaving him with nothing but an innocent look on his face. “Well Zobo, how was that for you?”

“Catch us next week, same time, same place.” He beeped as he went back to his charging base.

Her phone lit up with an incoming call.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024625-Hardware-Upgrade