*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023931-The-open-top-bus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2264121
erotic fanfiction based on the LEGO Friends TV series.
#1023931 added December 31, 2021 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
The open top bus
Stephanie carefully carried the freshly baked muffins up the spiral stairs of the friendship bus and out onto the open deck. A morning breeze stiffened her nipples under the thin baby blue cotton chemise that barely covered her ass. She placed the plate of muffins on the table beside the inflatable bed.

On the bed Mia stretched, her arms and legs reaching the corners of the bouncy mattress, the morning breeze caressing her naked body, ruffling the bright orange tuft of hair between her legs.

Stephanie climbed on the bed kneeling beside Mia, “Good morning.” She bent down and kissed her.

“Ummm fresh muffins, they smell delicious.” Mia’s bright green eyes sparkled.

Stephanie ran her hand down to Mia’s breast gently cupping it, her fingers sliding along the sensitive underside. “They have just come out of the oven, we should probably let them cool down first.” Her mouth went to the cupped breast, her tongue encouraging the pink peak to harden.

“Well, we wouldn’t want to burn ourselves.” Mia’s slid her hand between Stephanie’s toned thighs beneath the short hem of the chemise, they stroked at the short golden hairs.

Continuing down from Mia’s breast Stephanie kissed her way down the smooth stomach twisting as her lips followed the sweet-tasting skin. With guidance from Mia, she carefully lifted her leg over Mia’s head lowering herself onto an out-stretched tongue.

Snaking her arm around Mia’s leg her fingers pushed into the soft orange hair, enjoying the feel of the fine strands as Mia’s tongue gently stroked at her fleshy lips beneath the blue cotton. Her fingers retreated down Mia’s body, teasing the folds apart to reveal the small red clit hidden within. Her tongue found the tasty little bud, gently running over and around.

Mia drove her tongue up, pressing hard against the moist flesh, the tip pushing at the wet entrance. Stephanie sighed as she felt her body melt into Mia’s, her hot breath flowing over wet skin as her fingers sank into the soft inner thighs as she closed her mouth tight against the warm body.

As they both licked and sucked they moaned, their bodies squirming, gently undulating against each other pushing themselves harder against the mouth of their lover.

Stephanie pushed a long slender finger inside smiling at Mia’s gasp. Slowly the finger curled and uncurled amidst the hot flesh.

Mia’s competitive streak surfaced and she plunged two fingers into Stephanie making her cry out. They both pushed harder and deeper, between pants for oxygen then moaned and groaned as they raced to bring the other to climax first.

Stephanie lost the race as her body exploded, the force of the orgasm pushing her upright, pressing her wet pulsating pussy against Mia’s face. She screamed as the orgasm ravaged, her body jerking out of her control.

Mia hungrily slurped at the wet flesh rubbing against her face, fluid dribbling down her chin.

With the orgasm still pulsating within, Stephanie regained control of her body plunging back down. Her mouth closed tight against her body and sucked hard. She drove two fingers deep inside until it felt like her fingers left outside would snap off.

Mia’s hips thrust upwards from the bed as her own orgasm took control. A gurgled scream erupted around Stephanie. With fingers still trying to push deeper inside, her orgasm intensified a burning heat centred at the tips of those fingers. She tried to suck in air but with Stephanie’s body pressing down against her all she got was a mouthful of saltiness.

Stephanie rolled off, leaving a spluttering Mia lying on her back.

Regaining her composure Mia sat up cross-legged on the bed, “Uh Stephanie there was something I wanted to talk about.”

Stephanie sat on her knees facing her, “Sounds serious.”

“This weekend, our camping trip.” Mia looked down at her hands.

“You’re not cancelling, are you? Skinny dipping, sex beneath the stars on the grass, they are your favourite things, and after getting caught skinny dipping in the lake we don’t have many opportunities like this.”

“No, I’m not cancelling, it’s just Daniel split up with his fiance, I thought it might cheer him up if he came with us.”

Stephanie was confused, “You think him listening to us having sex in our tent is going to make him feel better?”

“I was thinking he would be in our tent.” Mia avoided eye contact.

She took in a deep breath from the shock, “Are you asking me to have a threesome? A threesome with your brother?”

“No!” Mia looked up, “Not if you don’t want to, I just thought he could watch. He always liked watching us.”

“What? How has he watched us? When we were at yours? That’s creepy!”

“Of course not. He watched the videos we made, I told you I didn’t have any secrets from him.”

“Hang on, having no secrets means telling him we are in a relationship, not giving him the proof!” Stephanie got off the bed and began pacing.

“I didn’t give him the proof, we just watched them together. He never lasted that long.”

Stephanie had been looking out over the park but spun around to face Mia again. “You watched it together? What exactly have you done with your brother?”

Mia wrung her fingers together, “I was told your first time should be with someone you love and trust.”

“You had sex with your brother? That’s incest!”

Mia looked up, shocked, “No we used a condom!”

“Always using a condom doesn’t mean it isn’t incest. It’s sex with your brother.”
“Well we didn’t always use a condom, last Christmas I didn’t get him a present.”

Stephanie interrupted, “You let him cum inside you because you couldn’t find him a nice Christmas sweater?”

“No, his fiance wouldn’t let him try anal so for Christmas I let him. Personally, I didn’t enjoy it, but he really liked it, and it’s always nice when someone likes the present you get them.”

“This is crazy, you’ve been having incestuous sex while we’ve been together.”

“It wasn’t incest, we used condoms!”

“That makes no difference, but anyway, you’ve been cheating on me.”

Mia got off the bed, “No I could never cheat on you, with Daniel it’s just I want to make my brother happy, and he enjoys it. I thought you didn’t mind.”

“What made you think I didn’t mind? I didn’t know anything.”

“You were fine when I told you we bathed together. You said it was normal and you did with your sister.”

“I thought you meant when you were little, not when he was visiting from college.”

Mia grabbed hold of Stephanie’s hands, “I’m sorry, it’s just been something that since mum died has really helped feel like family.”

Stephanie kissed Mia, her mother’s suicide had been hard, it really knocked her about. Maybe rationalizing incest was a mild consequence in comparison to what could have happened. “I love you, you silly girl. But no more sex with your brother, okay?”

Mia looked up at Stephanie’s blue eyes, “Okay. I guess that’s a no to this weekend then. I was really looking forward to watching you and him.”

“Me and him? What exactly were you looking forward to watching us do?”

Mia looked back down at her fidgeting feet, “Just you and him, doing stuff. You know.”

Stephanie was intrigued, she moved closer and lifted Mia’s chin, “What stuff?”

Forced to look at Stephanie she was embarrassed, “I’ve been imagining you and him having sex.”

Stephanie kissed her cheek then moved her lips to her ear, “Tell me.” she whispered.

Mia took a deep breath, her cheeks beginning to blush, “You’re on your hands and knees, and he’s behind you.”

“And that excites you?”

“Mmhm” Mia’s cheeks darkened.

Stephanie kissed her, her tongue licking at lips closed lips, till Mia parted them and their tongues caressed. “I do always like exciting you. I’ll think about this weekend.” Her hand went to Mia’s ass and pulled her in tighter for another kiss.

“Oh god, you two need to find your own place!” Andrea stood at the top of the stairs. "Ooo muffins!"
© Copyright 2021 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023931-The-open-top-bus