*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024692-January-Fourteen---Mini-Challenge---Day-Five
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2249293
The Banana Blog
#1024692 added January 19, 2022 at 4:03pm
Restrictions: None
January Fourteen - Mini Challenge - Day Five


Andre the Blog Monkey's Final Mystery Challenge


Take a good look at this painting, is there something mysterious about it?
A painting of a writer, who's having a drink, possibly wine, but more likely whiskey, maybe beer, whatever is in that glass
you know it's going to get the guy drunk, that's all I'm saying, and there's nothing mysterious about that.

So... What is the mystery behind the painting?
I'm buying drinks for the blogger who writes the most intriguing mystery.
It's also Funny Friday so, make your entry funny and gain an MB.

Drop by the Banana Bar on Saturday, we'll have the prize winners posted and weekend blog prompts.



This is a portrait of the little-known writer, Andreaovich Blogovich. He lived in the city of Bananasovich in the outer area of Russia, near the Crimean Sea. This author wrote extensively of the Battle of the Balaclava.

Andreaovich was a heavy drinker. He liked the Russian drink Vodka, but with a little splash of tea in it. He also was a great master of disguise. Born a half-human, half-ape, Blogovich kept his heritage a secret throughout his life. Few knew of his real origin, that pairing of the ape lady and the tattooed man in the traveling carnival.

The carnival came through Bananasovich early in the life of Andreaovich. He didn’t attend school because of the mixed parentage. So being home-schooled, he got some interesting education in the carnival. He started drinking tea-laced Vodka as a child, his parents wanting to keep the monkey-boy quiet during the carnival shows. Unfortunately, as he grew, this need for alcohol became an addiction.

Blogovich chose Bananasovich for his home due to the cool sea breezes, the tolerant natives, and the cold winters that suited his warm-natured blood just fine.

Andreaovich Blogovich grew up to become a famous Russian author. His works are well-known among the scholars of the little-known authors of Bananasovich. This isolated region also is the home of:

Bratan Naturaslovak - A writer of obscure everyday notes

Lillianski Floridasviki - The well-known female author, known for her love of animals. Her recent biography of the life of Andreaovich Blogovich will be a classic, critics note. It is rumored they were lovers.

Annetiskiva - Another female author skilled in several languages. She is collaborating with Floridasviki in translating the biography of Blogovich into the native simian language.

This painting sits in the Museum of Natural History in Bananasovich. It is only known portrait of the famous author. As Andreaovich poses for the artist, he donned his only good suit, his only good hat, shaved for the first time ever, and gave that daring stare. Nearby is the ever-present glass of Vodka-laced tea. The pen is hovering over his last monumental tome. “Punishment is the Crime”. He claims Fyodor Dostoevsky stole his idea and republished it as “Crime and Punishment”.

Blogovich died a haunted half monkey/half human. He never did prove his claim of plagiarism.







new signature 2021



Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024692-January-Fourteen---Mini-Challenge---Day-Five