*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024826-The-Menace-of-Morons-Part-2
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1024826 added January 17, 2022 at 1:11pm
Restrictions: None
The Menace of Morons, Part 2
This is a continuation of the previous entry.

I called the clinic, again. I talked to the same person who told me again that I couldn't get the prescription refilled until I scheduled an appointment. I told her I had one for next Monday. She then told me that the psychologist would call in a refill after the meeting. I explained that my granddaughter was out and needed it filled right away. She let out a loud sigh and explained in a frustrated voice that she cannot prescribe medications, only the doctor can, and that I needed to see him to get the prescriptions refilled.

I asked how soon I could set up an appointment. She looked and replied she could get me in today. "What time?" I asked.

"He's open right now, would you like to set up an appointment?"

"Yes."

"Okay, would you prefer to meet with him through Zoom or over the phone?"

"Over the phone, please."

"One minute and I'll transfer you."

It was a couple of minutes, and he wanted to speak to my granddaughter. I explained she wasn't home, but I needed to get her medications refilled. I explained what had taken place and he checked his appointments. "So, you canceled the meeting next month and rescheduled it for Monday?"

"Yes, but I need to get her medications refilled right away, she's out." He said he would get them sent in right away and see us next week for our appointment. He apologized for the confusion and asked if there was anything else. I couldn't resist asking him if the front office was staffed by morons.

"Some days it seems like it. Let me know if you have any other problems getting the medications refilled."

I bid him good day and hung up. I didn't even have my phone set down when the clinic called and told me that I needed to call my pharmacy and have them contact them to get these prescriptions refilled. I didn't even try to explain anything.

I called the pharmacy, again. Explained that I had talked to the doctor and he was going to have the medications refilled. I explained that the receptionist had called me right after meeting with the doctor and informed me to have you (the pharmacist) call them to get the refills. I also explained that they were currently staffed by morons, so if there're any more problems, I apologize in advance.

I have not heard anything back, so I'm hopeful that the refills were finally approved.

© Copyright 2022 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024826-The-Menace-of-Morons-Part-2