*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025039-What-I-need-to-work-on
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1025039 added January 19, 2022 at 7:04pm
Restrictions: None
What I need to work on
picture for forum

Prompt
What topics would you like to discuss more of? What is your favorite kind of prompts? Do you have any special request? What can you do to draw closer to God this year?

I tend to like a variety of prompts. I try to switch it up every now and then. My heart's desire here in the prompts that I have been sending out is for us all to draw closer to God together. Not one of us is perfect. We all have areas we fall short of God's glory. While not all prompts are pleasant, they hopefully get us to think about where we are, where we are doing well, and where we need to improve. It is a place where we can examine our own hearts and share our hearts with others. If you don't like a prompt, tell me. I am ok with it and love to hear your feedback.

I need to work on updating my prayer journal better and memorizing more scripture. I continue to read a minimum of 1 chapter of the Bible a day with the study notes in my Bible. I probably need to physically attend church more often. I faithfully watch it online if I can't attend though. This pandemic and having diabetes with autoimmune disease and a roommate who is high risk makes life a bit challenging at times. God is walking me through it though.

© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025039-What-I-need-to-work-on