*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025752-Spiritual-side-of-Covid
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1025752 added January 31, 2022 at 6:01pm
Restrictions: None
Spiritual side of Covid
picture for forum


prompt
Do you think there is a Spiritual picture going on with Covid-19? Explain your opinion.

It is said there is a physical and spiritual side to everything that exists.

In all honesty, it is hard to know what to believe about just about anything anymore. Confusion is not from God. James 3:13-18 However, God may allow confusion as a punishment for sin. This whole subject could easily turn into a full-blown Bible study and an interesting one it would be at that.

Was the virus man-made? Was it spread accidentally or on purpose? Do we know the answer with 100% certainty? Only God truly knows for certain. We all know that the media only tells you what they want you to hear. Then there are the conspiracy theorist. Some of their suspicions are legitimate. Some, only God knows where the ideas came from. I think all of this adds to the confusion. One thing I know, man-made or not, accidentally spread or on purpose, God is still in control.

There are many places in the Bible where it speaks of God sending plagues for judgement. I would be here a while if I were to try to list them all. Is this virus a judgement of God? I think it may be, but I do not know 100% for sure.

I do believe it is a good idea to consider our ways. Anytime things are not going well in life, it is a good time to do a quick self-check. Examine yourself at this time to see where you stand with God. Confess any unconfessed sin and seek his healing and forgiveness. Put away anything evil from you. Return to him and he will return to you.
Hagai 1:5-7

Having said that, there are times God allows bad things to happen to test us, teach us, and to reveal his glory. So once we have examined ourselves to make sure we are in good standing with God, Talk to him. Spend some time with him. Poor out your heart before him. I like to ask him not to let me miss the lesson he is trying to teach me. I ask him to reveal his glory no matter what happens even if I fail or am required to suffer. I ask him to reveal to me where I fall short and to help me to change.

Rather we are in the last days or not doesn't matter. Either way we need to draw as close to God as possible even if it hurts. We need to get to the place where we can say from the heart, "Even though he slays me, I will follow him."



a signature image created for Marvelous Friend



© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025752-Spiritual-side-of-Covid