*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026196-Chapter-13---Princesses-Origin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1026196 added February 7, 2022 at 12:28am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 13 - Princesses' Origin
Princess Daisy set her feet on my pillows, right next to my head. Getting a real sense of déjà vu here.

“So, which story you wanna hear? I got trillions off the top of my head.”

Yeah, no. We weren’t wading through two stories in one night, let alone trillions.

“Surprise me. Something with you and Her Highness.”

“Hmm, let’s see… My first real foot experience with Peach happened when I was eight. My first time in the Mushroom Kingdom.”

I tapped my fingers. “Let me guess. You hated it?”

“Compared to Birabuto, it looked primitive.”

“Birabuto?”

The princess looked to the window. “Yeah, Sarasaland’s signature desert kingdom. Beautiful, especially compared to this wasteland.”

A desert? Well, that explained her issues with coldness. After trekking through the Dry, Dry Desert, I never wanted to step foot in another sand land ever again.

She continued. “So, I’m walking through this huge castle, and Peach is holding my hand all the way through. I see all these freaky mushroom people, and she’s all like, ‘It’s okay, they’re normal.’”

I muttered, “We don’t even look that different from you…”

“That night, we’re in the same room. Peach is sleeping, but I’m, you know, doing anything but. Back then, you’d have to sedate me if you wanted me to sit down and sleep. I was bored out of my mind. So, I pull myself up in Peach’s bed, and I’m leaning over her body.”

I gasped. The princess started stroking my legs with her fingers.

“So, her feet are sticking out the covers, scrunched up ’cause she’s on her stomach. For some reason, I’m getting jittery and give one of her feet a poke.”

She then proceeded to push her finger into my right sole.

“Now, that didn’t wake her up either. So, I kick things up a notch.”

I opened my mouth to yawn and was immediately met with something entering it.

“I stick my big toe in her mouth.”

This lady. Oh, how I wanted to spit this thing out so badly and gargle some mouthwash. But for some reason, and I can’t explain why, I instinctively began to suck on her big toe. Nasty! Was my body starting to adjust to this freaky stuff?

As the princess thrust her meaty toe back and forth, she stayed narrating.

“Yep, and Peach started sleep-sucking my toe. Her teeth tickled me like crazy. I mean, trying not to laugh was a true test of endurance. And after I gave it a second or two, something awoke within me.”

The rest of her toes drove themselves into my mouth, with only the pinkie sitting outside.

“I realised just how much I loved the sensation. There the rest of my toes went, squirming to fit their way past her lips. It was GOOD. Well, until I let out that one sigh. Then, all of a sudden, she comes to life.”

When those toes slid out my mouth, I gave my pillow a lengthy lick. Anything to get those icky germs off my poor tongue. The texture may have been rough, but I embraced it.

She chuckled. “Peach is screaming like crazy, and I’m all like, ‘Shut up!’ Heh, and she had the same reaction you’re having. Licking her pillow and bedsheets like that’d get the taste of my perfect feet out her mouth. Called me a maniac.”

Then I said, “You put your foot in her mouth while she was sleeping. So yeah, you’re a maniac.”

“All it meant was I was a curious little girl. And that curiosity opened the door to a pleasure I never would’ve guessed I’d be into. Of course, I never even considered the idea of someone smelling my feet or licking the soles. No, that came later.”

She pushed her feet against my nose, scrunching it between her big and second toes. Thank goodness they didn’t stink. It was… pumpkin-scented or something close. Still, was she trying to suffocate me? My whole head’s movement was locked from the force of her feet.

“Fast forward two years, I’m back in the Mushroom Kingdom. Peach and I are sitting out by the pools. Both barefoot, in bathing suits, feet stretched out on those chairs. And that’s when this Toad servant comes by to give us a drink.”

Under her massive feet, I mumbled, “Oh no…”

“Look, it was burning out there. But I also wasn’t quite ready to dive into the pool. So, I tell him to get on his knees. And he does so, like a good spore-head. Then, I point at my feet and order him. My exact words: Worship my feet.”

I was out of the darkness as her feet lowered from my face. Now the princess was only a few centimetres away from my face.

“He’s confused, and I repeat myself. Still doesn’t get what I mean. And frankly, his lack of brain cells called for me to give him a little assistance.”

In a flash, Princess Daisy forced me down into her feet. And, eck, right on her backside.

“By now, he got the message pretty clear that Daisy wanted a nice tongue massage.”

There was no getting out of this situation. Her body strength still dwarfed mine like crazy. Finally, accepting defeat, I stuck my tongue out and brushed it against the bottoms of the princess’s feet. Still, the worst was yet to come. They could’ve been as black as Minh T.’s feet typically are.

As I worked on her soles, the princess yanked on the braids of my cap.

“OW!”

“And he knew that he had to work very hard before this loving princess would let him go.”

What a bitch. I picked up the pace as well as I could, getting about ten sloppy licks in per minute. Any faster, and my tongue would’ve torn out the socket. No one should be so specific and demanding with an absurd task like getting their feet licked. I couldn’t even pinpoint a flavour. I was just so desperate to escape her clutch.

Princess Daisy stood up and brought her foot down on my cap. Slowly she started to wipe my saliva off her soles. Yeah, great, do this AFTER I showered. Real nice princess here.

“And while I’m having the time of my life, Peach is sitting there getting flashbacks. She was like, ‘Ew, ew! What’s wrong with you!?’ Meanwhile, I’m sitting there moaning in my seat. That tongue felt so good on my heels…”

My again-violated body shivered as my cap only got moister from the princess’s feet. Why did this have to be my castle position of all jobs?

“I tell Peach that when I become Sarasaland’s leader, I’m gonna create a new foot slave program throughout my castle. She said I was cruel and that she’d never have anyone under her feet like that. Well, look where we are now.”

Good, she stopped using me like a rag. But, noting the silence, I came to realise that the princess had concluded her little story. Yet, there was still more information I could pry to satiate my own curiosity.

“So…?”

She shrugged, “So…?”

“So, how’d Her Highness go from disagreeing with you to full-on agreeing with you and then some?”

The princess’s sunny demeanour went neutral like a deer caught in headlights. But then, she changed back to a smile, shaking her head.

“Oh, I could go on for hours about that. But I might have time to abrid—”

“Afraid not.”

The two of us snapped our heads to the door. It was Her Highness.

Did she hear everything? No, forget that. Was there something we shouldn’t have been talking about? Ugh, think of a lie, Toadette. Think of something to save yourself.

Each footstep of Her Highness accelerated my heart rate. Looking out the corner of my eye, however, Princess Daisy stood firm. The fearlessness she boasted about may have failed her in the tunnels, but she put it in full effect here.

“What’s up, Peach? Just giving Toadette here a little lecture ’bout myself.”

Her Highness put her hands behind her back. “Well, I have a little lecture for her myself. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll be taking her for the night.”

Before Her Highness could step forward, Princess Daisy put her arm up.

“Tonight’s not the best time. Look at her. She’s dying to get some sleep.”

She ran over and pushed me into a laying position, making a wrinkled mess out of the sheets decking the bed.

“Besides, I gotta make full use of her tomorrow. She’s practically the key to me getting my stuff back.”

Her Highness glared at me and then spun around. “If that’s the case, perhaps you should let her rest too, no?”

“Who said I wasn’t?”

“Oh, and seeing as you’ll be resting early tonight, Toadette, I expect to see you early in the morning. Is that understood?”

I nodded. “Yes, Your Highness.”

Boy, this was quite the day. The two royals exited my bedroom, leaving me to enter another night of peaceful slumber.
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026196-Chapter-13---Princesses-Origin