*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026319-Is-heshe-being-too-picky
Rated: XGC · Book · Opinion · #1501776
May my opinions gather wind under their wings and fly, perchance to soar.
#1026319 added February 8, 2022 at 10:26pm
Restrictions: None
Is he/she being too picky?
A comment to a blog by Stik about an on-line discussion.

I agree with Robert about 'picky'. Obviously not thinking out of the box. Does she want a 'perfect' intellectual/financial/political relationship or a marriage?

Children? All she needs is a fun fuckbuddy to get pregnant and a gay security-guard/servant to marry and protect her. He can take care of the child while she has her intellectual/spiritual/sexual needs taken care of elsewhere. He can be dumb-as-fuck... doesn't matter (as long as he treats her in a way that's acceptable to her).

But... if she is inflexible and has too-high standards she may just end up a spinster in a Boston marriage (two women living together)... if she is lucky. In some cultures she would be living with her parents, siblings, nephews and nieces and be happy with family and friends.

I doubt that that is the case. If she's American she may believe in the right of an individual to have everything around them reflect their beliefs and standards (Burger King: "you can have it your way"). Does she want to marry herself? It's a lonely future.

PS: I really do understand where she is coming from but if she is looking for solutions 'whining' releases the frustrations but doesn't provide a path forward.

+++++++++++++

Thought of dear Evelyn who explained how she wanted a house with a white picket fence. She got one... eventually.

Also thought about how people live in same-race, same-religion, same-economic-status communities with laws that reinforce that. Gated communities build walls between people. We Americans are seeing the consequences of that.

If your lover has to be 6' tall, green-eyed, swarthy, with a 9" dick than you can find him in most city escort services. If he is educated, sensitive, rides a horse and makes a good companion than you'll find him in a romance novel. Your future = single until you die.

© Copyright 2022 Kåre Enga going to Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga going to Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026319-Is-heshe-being-too-picky