*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026814-21622---Bob-Marley--The-Wailers
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1026814 added February 18, 2022 at 12:44pm
Restrictions: None
2/16/22 - Bob Marley & The Wailers
2/16/22
Soundtrack of Your Life Logo


Woke this morning a bit more positive than I have been of late. Days like this call for uplifting and/or upbeat songs.
So, I decided a Bob Marley song was a good example of the tunes I listen to in moods like the one I find myself.

A Bit About Bob Marley:
Marley was a Jamaican singer, songwriter, and musician considered to be one of the pioneers of reggae music. His contributions to music increased the visibility of Jamaican music worldwide, making him a global figure in popular culture for over a decade. He was also considered a global symbol of Jamaican music, culture, and identity. Marley began his professional musical career in 1963 and it lasted until his death in 1981. He is known for such songs as I Shot the Sheriff, Three Little Birds, One Love, Get Up Stand Up, and No, Woman, Don't Cry.

More Marley Facts:


The song I chose for today's track is Three Little Birds, which was written and performed by Bob Marley. Its lyrics are positive and full of hope and the music has a groovy feel to it that makes a person want to dance. The message is one that everyone needs to hear at one time or another...

"Don't worry, about a thing
'Cause every little thing, gonna be all right"


Lyrics



If you would like to hear another uplifting Marley song, check out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g

© Copyright 2022 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026814-21622---Bob-Marley--The-Wailers