*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026997
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1026997 added February 18, 2022 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 23 - Exchanging Goods
I lay in the inn bed with nothing but a dry towel wrapped around my body. Oh, how I wished our clothes would wash faster. Mine had some serious holes, but nothing that a bit of sewing couldn’t fix.

Princess Daisy and Penelope occupied the other bed. Sitting criss-cross like a behaved child, Penelope scooped a spoonful of warm applesauce in her mouth. The princess, also cleaned up but scratched, ate some leftover dried pasta from the restaurant. And finally, Minh T. washed herself in the shower for just as long as she did this evening.

Although my feet felt better from the quick massage Penelope and Daisy gave me, I wanted some more. In a city that lacks the best aid kits, someone’s slimy mouth was the best remedy for the soles.

“Do you not have a stomach, Toadette?” the princess asked.

“I don’t know what I want, is all.”

Daisy pushed her plate to Penelope. “Give it to Toadette.”

Obediently, Penelope handed me the leftover pasta. Before she could scuttle back to the “royal” bed, I grabbed her by the shirt.

“Hey, you mind licking my feet again?”

The girl stuck her tongue in her applesauce container, nodding. “I’ll try.”

Penelope crawled on the bed and took hold of my right foot. The sole was clean, as you’d expect. What the hell was I thinking allowing her to lick my dirty foot earlier? There was no telling what particles were in that collapsed structure.

After poking around for a bit, the kid finally planted her tongue on my heel. Slowly she made her way up the side of my foot, stopping right at the pinkie toe. There, her tongue flapped before she descended the sole.

“They feel a lot harder,” she noted.

“A lack of lotion and a warm shower will do that to you.”

Penelope kissed the area under my toes. “I wish my mother licked my feet.”

“She’s too good for that,” Daisy piped up. “At least that’s what she thinks. When I turned 11, I already had Mom and Dad sucking on my feet. And they WANTED to.”

Um… Isn’t that concerning? If my mom did this weird stuff to my feet when I was a kid, or especially a teen, I’d have wanted to kill her. Even more than I already do.

“What about you, Miss Toadette? Did your mom ever lick your feet?”

I felt the fork grind against my teeth. “No, she never licked them. But she sure made fun of them.”

“Don’t leave us on that,” Daisy encouraged. “What did she laugh about?”

As the pasta went down my gullet, my mind took me back home. Before Mushroom City, back when we were nearly poor in Toad Town. Just me, my mom, and my baby brother.

“She always joked about how bad they stunk. Any time we were at a school event and I was running, she’d tell the other moms that I was killing all my shoes. Oh, she never tried to actually teach me how to make my shoes smell better. I had to learn by myself on a sweaty freaking bus at 19 years old, way past the time I was actually in school!”

CLINK!

I set my empty plate beside me, staring at Penelope, who was frozen with my toes in her mouth. Jeez, this was supposed to make me feel better, not worse.

The princess clicked her teeth. “I mean, you DO have smelly feet.”

“But I can’t help it,” I groaned. “And you don’t get it. EVERYONE teased me for it growing up. You know what that does?”

“Yeah, yeah, I get ya. But it’s done already. Now your smelly feet are a good weapon. Embrace that skill!”

She had a point but didn’t seem to grasp my problem. Then again, it wasn’t the princess’s responsibility to hear me whine about my issues with my mom.

I turned on my side, curling up as little Penelope licked between my chipping toes.

“Besides, it runs in your family like water runs through rivers,” another voice said.

Minh T. hopped next to me. Among the items she’d stored in Penelope’s bag, pyjamas were one of them. A short-sleeved dotted shirt, white and pink, complemented by grey sweatpants.

Rubbing my cap, she said, “I remember your mom saying your brother’s feet smelt just like yours.”

“Well, he’s a boy. His feet are supposed to stink.”

“You have a brother!?” Penelope shouted.

My little brother is six years younger than me. Yet he probably did so much better in the school system because he was male. Being ultra sweaty is a norm for teen boys, on top of being grosser.

Minh T. let out a moan. “If I sniffed you both simultaneously, I’d die one happy Toad.”

“What’s stopping you?” the princess asked.

“Can we end the topic?” I pleaded.

aAt last, the dry eastern air was out my nostrils upon the train halting at Toad Town. Re-entering the grand castle, I bolted for my room immediately. Exchanging words with Her Highness was low on the list of things I wanted to do right now.

CLICK!

Out my original suitcase came a small, pink bag. I spent the next few minutes polishing the dust off my glasses. Most importantly, I’d replace the damaged lens with a new pair. As soon as I put my glasses on, my vision switched from soft and fuzzy to sharp and bold. Much better.

I hopped into my bed, letting my phone’s bright screen pull me into another news-reading session. One click downwards pulled up an article referring to yesterday’s events. To skip or to read? A little peek wouldn’t hurt me.

The title read, “Dry Dry Ruins, Gone.”

The rest of the article went as follows:

“7:36 PM. Citizens of Dry Dry Outpost were pulled from their daily activities when an intense rumbling shook the entirety of the Dry Dry Desert. What many in the town failed to witness was the disappearance of the Dry Dry Ruins. The massive structure is said to have plunged back into the Earth, miles and miles below the surface. Who is responsible for such a catastrophe? Nobody yet has an answer, as zero bodies have been found near the site.

An anonymous man suggested to us that someone “must have stolen the Pulse Stone”. The circumstances behind the collapse are considered a mystery to select researchers, as it is not traditional to enter the Dry Dry Ruins after sunset for any purpose. It is therefore ruled out that the individual who carried out this task was a native of Dry Dry Outpost.”


KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Way to take me out the article. “The door’s open.”

Once I got a glimpse of who was there, any potential excitement faded.

“I don’t remember asking you to come here.”

“Not the most courteous way to greet someone whose help you’re so desperate for, T. Ana Jr.”

Calling me that stupid name that literally no one else addresses me by? When I asked Minh T. to deliver fragments to this blue-capped know-it-all, I expected her to send me a message giving me answers. Instead, Russ T.’s smug voice was all that was needed to ruin my day.

Picture a nerd in school, slap some Toad features on him, and you’ve got the perfect image. Buttoned shirt, khaki pants, and blue hair. Then contrasting with my squarish glasses, his were completely circular. And look at his stance, folding his arms like he was better than me. For a geek, he was quite the arrogant one.

He wiped his nose, saying, “Good news. Those charred pieces you found might have helped me figure out this thief character you’re chasing.”

“Then don’t waste my time. Get to it.”

“But like everything involving you, good news can’t exist without bad news. In this case, our pending payment.”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “Pending?”

“For at least six years now, Toadette. All the fake documents, arranged burglaries, so on and so forth. You always said you’d pay me later, but later never came. Let’s not forget—”

“I can take a hint. How many coins you want?”

Russ T. just stared me on. Then, out of nowhere, he was stroking my arm.

“All these years, and you still think I want your money?”

As the mental pieces aligned, I didn’t hesitate to shove this pervert away from me. Yet, despite the impact, here he was, laughing. This wasn’t funny!

“If you don’t need my wisdom, I’ll be on my way, Toadette. Excuse me.”

Man, I felt I needed to shower after that. Russ T. had been trying to bust off to me since high school. Oh, I’ll never forget how disturbed I was. Imagine some guy coming up to you and asking, “May I smell your hair while I masturbate and ejaculate to your scent?”

Yet if he let him leave, it could take us forever to find these guys’ identity. The leader’s potential strength made gathering info critical. Think, Toadette. Do you let him wank off to you this one time? Or would you rather have an unprepared near-death experience with these goons for the third time?

“Wait!” My head slumped. “Just make it quick.”

Russ T. flipped a 180°, rubbing his sweaty hands. “Superb. If you were always this cooperative, I might’ve been able to call you useful before.”

Asshole. The Toad unbuckled his belt and dropped his khaki pants. His dick was pushing hard against his briefs, looking like a stained lump.

Before I knew it, he started to rub his boner. Yes, with the underwear still tight on him. On one knee he went, continuing to massage his dick as he… sniffed the tops of my feet!?

Kicking him in the chin, I screamed, “What are you doing!?”

“You know a woman’s scent piques my curiosity. And Minh T. made special mention of your feet containing incredibly potent pheromones.”

“Oh, did she now?” I muttered.

“Was I supposed to lie?”

Great, bring an extra uninvited guest to the table. The girl barged in with a bag of chips, noisily chomping them while her flip-flops slapped against her stained feet.

“You’ve never seen a guy jack off for you before, huh?” she asked through the smacking of her salty lips.

“No, and I didn’t want it to be like— Oh, kill me.”

Russ T.’s penis had swollen up to the size of a sausage, and he whipped it out for all to see. It stood darker than the rest of him, and the base had a blue tuft of hair. The end of the thing was completely bare. Guess he was one of the ones to snip that extra skin.

Seeing this nerd shoving his nose between my toes as he pumped his cock made me feel so dirty. It’s that feeling where you know you shouldn’t be doing something but choose to do it anyway.

“Your feet indeed emit powerful odours, Toadette.” Russ T. pushed his nose flat against my sole, making me gasp. “Very strawberry-like.”

Bite your lip, Toadette. You do this once, you won’t have to do it again.

While this horny bastard’s moaning ramped up, Minh T. entertained herself by rubbing her gross feet on his cap. No nail polish this time around. Now her nails matched her skin tone, if not being a touch more undersaturated.

Although the tickling sensation of Russ T.’s nose was getting bad, I maintained my composure. That was until he wiggled his fingers on my heel. Once the first wiggle took place, I fell back into the mattress, laughing like a jester. My own giggles drowned out the squishy, moist sounds of his cock going back and forth.

“Still sensitive, I see.” Russ T. kept his fingers skittering along the tops of my feet as he kissed my soles.

“Shut up!” I cried out.

As if one person on me wasn’t enough, Minh T. pushed all her weight on top of me. My shirt came up and I squealed as her fingers went up and down on my sides. Her giggling fused with mine.

“Coochie coochie coo~”

This was the second time this girl had tickle tortured me. But this time, there was nothing heavy restraining me aside from her body weight. Twisting and turning was impossible. I lay stuck, with a tickling assault taking place on not only my feet, but my body as well.

Minh T.’s brown eyes crinkled in joy as she made her way up my body. Her crazy hands stopped right before my bra.

It stopped. The tickles were over, even on my feet. Closing my eyes, I felt the pressure of Minh T.’s body and Russ T. sucking my right big toe. These two worked up so much frustration in me, yet my desperation to breathe made it impossible to communicate anything.

SLAP!

For a second, something weird touched my foot. Then there was some rustling in the sheets, and the mattress moved.

“This position should make you more comfortable,” Russ T. said, laying directly in front of me. My feet were directly on his face as he lay on my bed. Without pants and while wearing shoes. If I could speak, imagine the rant I’d go on.

Muffled under my soles, he grabbed at Minh T’s thighs. “Minh T., do you mind stimulating my penis while I… ah… take in Toadette’s aura?”

“What kind of dumb question is that?” Minh T. instantly grabbed the geek’s cock and yanked it up and down like a machine.

Russ T. went back to sniffing and kissing the bottoms of my feet. Moaning like he was getting the best sex out there. Though, he WAS getting a handjob as he sniffed my feet. Now that’s a strange concept for a sexual encounter.

“I’m ‘bout to go wild, guys.”

I turned to Minh T., and whoa! Although rumours floated around school about her sucking dick with passion, I had the pleasure of never needing to witness it until today. A good three-fourths of Russ T.’s slong sat in her mouth. And in seconds, her head went back and forth on the penis. Minh T.’s vacuum-like slurping was accompanied by the bouts of leaking saliva mixed with pre-cum. This was no Toad. Clearly, she was an animal.

Russ T.’s moans ramped up as the horny nut gave him head and my foot smell entranced him. As embarrassed as my face was, this could’ve been worse. He could’ve been getting off to my STINKY feet. Yuck!

Giving quick licks to my soles, the nerd’s moaning turned into intense huffing. And he started to rub my legs.

Minh T. slapped his penis on her tongue before driving it back down her throat. The way she gave moaning comments, you’d think she was dining on a five-star meal. In no reality could a penis be that flavourful to where you’re moaning like that.

Suddenly, Russ T. pushed my feet deep into his face. His whole body convulsed as he let out a long moan, followed by little gasps as he sniffed between my toes. On the other end, Minh T.’s head-bobbing came to a crawl, yet her slurping persisted strong. When she pulled back for air, all that was left was Russ T.’s worn-out cock spurting out some… Oh, it was disgusting.

“Please do not swallow that,” I begged Minh T.

The girl stared at me blankly but seeing her neck go in and out told me everything. Sick. And she had the nerve to lick her semen-coated fingers as well. The only good part about this was that none of it ended up on my body.

Russ T. gave my feet some final tongue laps before I yanked them off his face. He lay as red as my toenail polish.

“There, you got your whiff of me,” I groaned. “Now, hold up your end of the bargain.”

He snickered as he grabbed his pants, with Minh T. still licking at his penis. “Those fragments you found belong to a mask, that much I can confirm. But they’re so burnt, I couldn’t pinpoint what mask it was no matter how much you offered. If you were gonna play detective, maybe you should’ve brought a certain someone.”

Damn it. Let me think. What races wear masks commonly in the Mushroom Kingdom? Shy Guys are the default choices. Snifits, who are kind of like Shy Guys, but not exactly. Bandits, who are also like Shy Guys.

Hmm…



“Gotta be Bandits,” I insisted. “The dudes whose faces are somehow on their masks.”

“No way. It’s the Shy Guys!”

Minh T. took centre stage, sucking off the last of the sticky substance off her fingers. “Don’tcha remember when they ransacked this place before? They crushed all my flowers, messed with the mail around town, and it turned out they were working with Bowser!”

“Minh T., they’re like the same family. We should’ve checked that whole desert and, OOH!”

Bandits were just the less-popular versions of Shy Guys, so it made more sense that they would rob from Princess Daisy. It’d draw less attention than if a well-known group did it.

“I don’t know. Minh T.’s always been the smarter of you two, Toadette.”

My brows furrowed, but he talked with a smartass smile on his face in spite of my mood.

“A decent amount of Shy Guys live in Sarasaland and the Mushroom Kingdom. Bandits tend to stay on home turf if you will. And if they’re here, your best bet is that abandoned yellow building. It’s where they operated from in the year 200A.”

“Okay,” I sighed. “Then why don’t we just ask our princess to blow the place up from the outside?”

“Because that’s a perfect way to destroy the items you’ve been looking so hard for. Not to mention, these guys aren’t complete idiots. What if the walls are rigged with explosives? The items are gone, the Toads are gone, the whole street could be gone.”

Okay, so we were going back to that secret entrance after all. That underground block wall had to have been what led into the yellow building. Yes, the map works out. We’d be walking right underneath that stupid structure.

Yet if the Shy Guys were the real ones behind this, we can’t just go in willy nilly. And furthermore, two of us wouldn’t be able to survive alone. They nearly got both Daisy and me in the ruins.

Taking Penelope and Minh T. along for the ride would have to be our strategy. And this time, I’d make sure they’d be able to defend themselves. All they need is a heavy dose of stink added to their feet.Soon enough, even with the TV noise polluting the room, I had fallen asleep. Did I reveal too much info about my life to these two royals? At least neither I nor Minh T. was dumb enough to say specific names.
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026997