*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
16
17
18
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028347-Trumpeting-Success
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1028347 added March 18, 2022 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
Trumpeting Success
Author's Note: This was written March Musical Monkey Madness see: "Note: March Musical Monkey Madness Blogging Prompt..."

Prompt: What instrument does Andre play, why, and with who has he performed?

***

Andre has an amazing set of lungs and Nimble fingers. His parents recognized at an early age that he would be adept at playing the trumpet and enrolled him in lessons. Andre showed a proficiency with the Trumpet that made his parents proud.

He was the Bugle Monkey for his Monkey scouts troop and was also a member of the his Highschool Music band which wound up taking second place in the National Music Championships. He went on to form his own Jazz band with some classmates... all who became famous in their own right. They took the name "The Florida Keys" after the state they were founded in.

The Band Members:
Caesar aka "Key West"

Caesar is the band's Guitarist. He is a bit of an anarchist and despises authority but he rocks hard. His nickname "Key West" comes from his growing up and studying in San Francisco. He originally worked in the Pharmacy industry before joining the band. He has more ambitious goals for the rest of his life however.

Johnny aka "Key Lime"

If he looks familiar... It is because Johnny would go on to have a starring role in the animated movie "Sing". He is a keyboard player and crooner for this band. His band nickname comes from his love of the color green and smoothness of his voice.

D.K. the Third aka "Key Largo"

Donkey Kong is more well known from the series Donkey Kong country but he actually got his start as the drummer. He comes a famous family of Video Game monkeys. He is the grandson of the original Donkey Kong and the son of Donkey Kong Junior. His band nickname "Key Largo" comes from his huge size.

and of course... Andre. His bright spirit and jazzy blues renditions earned him the nickname "Sunset Key" in his band. His trumpet abilities provides the band with a beautiful soulful edge to their music.


Word Count: 342 Words

© Copyright 2022 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028347-Trumpeting-Success