*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028348-February-Watch-List
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#1028348 added March 5, 2022 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
February Watch List

I keep meticulous track of all the books, scripts, and comics I read every year. Plus the podcasts I listen to. But the one thing I don't do very often is write about the things I watch. I don't really know why I haven't until this point, but I recently noticed that a friend of mine writes up a "media consumption" post on Facebook every month and I thought I might start doing the same.

To qualify for the list, it has to be something that I've watched that's new to me. It doesn't necessarily have to be a current show, it just can't be reruns of something I've already seen. So if I'm including it in this list, it means this month is the first time I've watched it. I won't list the stuff I lost interest in quickly, but I'll put "DNF" (Did Not Finish) next to anything that I stopped watching and have no immediate plans to finish.

So without further ado, here's February's watch list:

Movies

         *Movie* Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
         *Movie* The Tinder Swindler


Television

         *TV* Inventing Anna
         *TV* Only Murders In The Building
         *TV* Pam & Tommy
         *TV* Sweet Magnolias (DNF)
         *TV* Top Chef (Season 19)



I was riveted by The Tinder Swindler and Inventing Anna, but ultimately they don't have a ton of rewatchability after you figure out what happened in the real life course of events. And even though my top recommendation this month is another "true crime" type show, the accuracy with which Lily James and Sebastian Stan play Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee is really uncanny. Not to mention the fact that the show gets you to care about both Pam and Tommy as victims of a crime, as well as make Rand (the person who stole the tape) incredibly sympathetic in the lead-up to the theft.

TOP PICK: Pam & Tommy

© Copyright 2022 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028348-February-Watch-List