*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028393-The-64th-of-the-Year-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2118335
My blog of half-important thoughts and consistent communication practice.
#1028393 added March 5, 2022 at 6:17pm
Restrictions: None
The 64th of the Year 2022
Marching On (What else was I going to title this)


         Welcome to March; we are now three months into this year, and it looks like the coldest part of winter is behind us now. That said, we did get about two inches of snow here, which the kids are loving. This is a historic first for me: my first time posting in March. This year has so far been my best run at blogging yet, and I also have a blog going on my website in addition to my output here. Now, if only I could translate that into my fiction writing.


A Mini-Contest


         This week, I got all my review requests done before they expired. (Yes, I count that as a win at this point in my life.) I can't really say off the top of my head when the last time was that I did that. It was a little easier than I remember: I think it has become easier for me to start as soon as I decide it is getting done.


         Looking at what to read next, I realized that the afternoon was running short, and then an idea popped into my mind. Let's run a sort of mini-contest alongside this blog. For this week, I will share an item that hasn't yet received a rating, and I want all of you to read, rate, and review it. Next week I will hand out merit badges to those who send me links to your public reviews. If you want to leave a private review, I encourage you to do so and ask the user to send me a link to your profile so I can send you the merit badge.


[Refresh to load countdown.]



For this week, I have in mind:


 Two brothers (Working Title)  [13+]
Billy has extraordinary powers but wants nothing to do with a super life anymore
by jonoprecel



Remember to link me to your public review, or ask jonoprecel to let me know if you sent a private review.



Closing Remarks


         I will be getting my own review done for "Two brothers (Working Title) this week as well. jonoprecel has a way with words that makes everything easy-to-read, so I am looking forward to reading this story. And I also look forward to seeing how many merit badges I will have to hand out by the end of the week.


Memento Mori,


KS

© Copyright 2022 KnightScribe (UN: knight_scribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KnightScribe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028393-The-64th-of-the-Year-2022