*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028410-Forty-Instead-of-Thirty-Six
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1028410 added March 6, 2022 at 2:57am
Restrictions: None
Forty Instead of Thirty-Six
Forty Instead of Thirty-
Six


A little bit better than I thought it was going to be at work yesterday. I was hoping to get another thirty-six single paragraphs for my Water Wars television series. Did a tad better than that. True, four more isn’t that much better. Especially, for a Saturday. But I think that it is considering I did them at work.

True, it was a typical Saturday at my regular post. It wasn’t very busy at all. In fact, it was kind of slower than it has been lately. Not as busy as it was the last two months of last year and January of this one. But it was a little bit slower than it was in February. And last month was kind of slow too. At least it was most of the month. If I remember correctly, there was a Saturday or Two it may have been when it was busier.

The weather was supposed to be bad yesterday. very bad. But it wasn’t. Not where I worked it wasn’t. We did have a little rain there. But not as much as they claimed it was going to be or as heavy. If it would have been as bad as they reported, I may not have gotten so many single paragraphs written. I may have been lucky to get the thirty-six again.

Today, the weather is supposed to be very bad. And according to my cell phone, it’s supposed to be bad during most of my shift. Will that slow me down when it comes to my writing? It might. Then again, it might not. It’s hard to tell. A lot doesn’t depend on the weather. What might is where I will be working. I think that it will be at my regular post again this week. I’m back to my normal weekly schedule. But I may be wrong about that. I will know that when I get to work today.

I only have thirty-two single paragraphs left to write before I finish my Story Outlines. Will I get that many written today? Since today is a Sunday, and I usually get a little bit more writing done on a Sunday than I do on a Saturday, I should be able to do thirty-two. Especially, since nine of them will be three lines long each.

A lot will depend on where I’m working. If I’m working at my regular post, then I have a very good chance of getting them written. But if I’m at my old post half of the shift or the whole shift, then I probably won’t. Especially, if it’s the whole shift. I think that I’m back at my regular post on a weekly basis. But anything is possible where I work and who I work for.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028410-Forty-Instead-of-Thirty-Six