*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028475-Life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1028475 added March 7, 2022 at 6:05am
Restrictions: None
Life
Life is a series of problems,, solving opportunities, the problem you face will either defeat you Or develop you depending on how you respond to them.

Life is a journey with problems to solve and lessons to learn. But most of all , experience to enjoy.

You can't solve a problem until you are asking the right question.

A positive attitude may not solve every problems but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.

Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty.

No matter how good you are to them doesn't mean they'll treat you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to the people you can trust the least.

Some times when the people you love hurt you the most. It is better to stay quiet because, if your love was not enough..... Do you think your words will matter?

Don't even abuse a kind heart,, you may never be offered once again.

Work hard tremendous and show a way to win,, those persons who are waiting for your defeat in life.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028475-Life