*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028656
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1028656 added May 4, 2022 at 1:05am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4: Chris-Chan gets committed
It was early in March and you wake up, expecting to be in a jail cell, but instead, you are in a hospital room. You are in a hospital gown and you are in a gurney of sorts. You look out a window and can't make out your location.

As you look around the room, you hear a knocking at the door. It's the dorky lawyer again, and this time, he has some bandages on his face. You wondered why he has bandages on his face, but then remember that before they drugged you up, you were scratching his face like a crazed monkey because you were told you were going to a mental hospital. You walk up to the door and ask where the Hell you at and he tells you, "You are at Western State Hospital, and you are here because the judge found you incompetent for trial!" You were shocked by these words and tell him you are more than competent to stand trial! In fact, you are a Goddess, and a powerful one at that!
He then replies with "Yes, that's what I mean by being incompetent, you are delusional and possibly hallucinate things." You told him that you are not delusional and those aren't hallucinations, that is your imaginary husband and wife! He again replies with, "You are a bit off in the head. First, you think you are a "CPU Goddess" or something like that, then claim that there is a "Cartoon Dimension" or as you call it "C-197" where cartoons and imaginary characters exist. Then claim that you are married to a handful of them, claiming to be "powerful Pokemons" or something like that. Then you claim to be Jesus Christ of Nazareth and are trying to "merge the dimensions." The judge honestly thinks you needed the help, especially after the evaluations are done." You snap and tell him that every single bit of that is true, and if your "God Body" wasn't surrounded by a magic barrier put up by this hospital, you would of been more than happy to demonstrate your powers to him. He then tells you that you are probably going to be here until your next hearing in July. You get angry again and tell him that he cannot do that and it's an inhumane treatment to a Goddess! As he packs up and leaves, you start to angrily bang on your door, hollering and screaming as your attorney leaves...


The days go by with not much going on. Eventually, you encounter some college students who are there to do some projects for college. One of them is a young looking girl who is given an assignment to teach you how the legal system works in America. You tell her that you have your fair share of the justice system because of your previous court dates, but she says that she was told that you lacked a real understanding of how court procedures work. She tells you that she has seen the news about you flipping out in court back in August of last year and you tell her that you were just royally upset about your PS4 and Nintendo Switch...
She then tells you that this wasn't proper behavior for court. She then pulls out a small model of what looks like a typical courtroom in Virginia. She has some homemade figurines that represent the judge, jury, lawyers, and yourself. She then goes into quite some detail about how it works and what a proper response would of been.

At the end of the day, you feel like you are starting to understand how the court system works on 1218's Earth, but you are still a Goddess and have all of your powers! You are still furious at Judge Miyamoto-San for locking you up during your birthday and making you miss Sonic's second movie! You hope that all those prayer letters that you sent out at the end of January would have some kind of impact later on and you be able to go home soon, especially after getting letters from trolls saying that your mother's family have cleaned out your room, helped your mother pack her bags, and leave the house while telling the bank to "come and get this house!"

Either way, when you finally go back to the temple, AND YOU TOTALLY WILL, you are going to charge up your powers to over 9000 and do some serious smiting...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028656