*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028702-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-206-End-of-a-Season
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1028702 added March 10, 2022 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 206 End of a Season
Grandsons, it is time for an update to life in the here and now. I did go fishing with my brother and nephews last week. The weather held off to be fishable until the end of the last day. I fished three days and came home with two meals of fish. It is always enjoyable too fish with our brother. Lukas and Levi as you age take time to fish with your brother and keep your connections strong. The fishing can be a friendly competition. Then later a few brews and laughs and everything is good. I love my brothers all of them. Then yesterday I went fishing down here to end the season here. I caught some small Gills and a bass. Then on the crappie tip downs I got a nice northern pike which was but back down the hole. So, no fish to take home but I was not skunked. But guys I am having problems, tying on my baits, I drop everything as the fingers don't want to work, I need to have the locator in the shack so I can see it, or the light blinds my view. It is hard to see the spring bobber at the end of the pole if I am not positioned just right. So as it goes will I Ice fish next year. I would think so. I am stubborn and will make it happen. But there is always a question mark.

I looks like we will again be doing the Flea Markets this season starting May 1. I do like to do them it gives the wife and I an outing and a few dollars. So we are getting ready with marking and organizing. I did manage to buy some additional comic books, A couple to keep but most for Flea Market sales. For me comic book sales are tough to get on the internet. It is very competitive there, Price and condition. The comic flea markets sales are much better, The buyers and hold them and can do a personnel assessment. And I can sell at a better price there.

When I had returned from the fishing trip there had been a weak tornado touch down near us. There was significant wind damage close to us. But our house was kept save, God kept it and the wife save.

The Little Dog Biscuit is doing fine. But he will get a haircut at the end of the month. He is looking unkept. His hair never stops growing so we try to comb him daily.

It looks like nice weather up north next week so we are planning to go up on Tuesday. I will have to suck it up and buy gas. I will ice fish crappies there and end this years Ice Fishing Season. The leave the ice fishing equipment up there and bring back Kayak soft water fishing equipment. We have not been up there in nearly three months so there are others things to take up and put away also. I hope I can get into the drive without problems and a lot of work.
I hope to write again before we leave, Have a Blessed Evening

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028702-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-206-End-of-a-Season