*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027895-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-197-Spring-Now-Close
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1027895 added March 2, 2022 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 197 Spring Now Close
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 197
Hello, Neglected Readers, It has been better than a week. I am getting ready for the fishing trip today. I leave tomorrow for two or three nights. It is supposed to rain on Saturday so I may leave early. I am no longer enthusiastic enough to fish in the rain. It will be nice fishing with my brother and nephews. I do need to catch a few meals of fish.
On the to do maintenance list, Our basement smoke detector now needs new batteries which is not a problem. What is the problem is I need to move a filled shelving unit to be able to get to the detector? I will move the detector at that time. The detectors are connected with our security system which complicates things. I will tackle then when I return from fishing.
Then also when I was in the basement a few days ago I heard guggling as the washing machine was draining. It was the drain from the washing machine and kitchen sink leaking. A large cast iron elbow looks to be the problem. The real problem is that it is in a crawl space. I called a plumber, and he is not available at this time. I will look into it farther as it warms outside, and I can remove the insulation and heat tape. So, it is close to the top of the list.
Then there is the yearly income tax filing. I normally to it in March. So that is up coming after St Pat's Day, my days are filling up.
The good news is Spring getting close. The flowering bulbs are going to be flowering soon. We will spring ahead time wise soon. As it stays light longer, and I get more excited and ambitious as the days get longer. It is amazing how my biological clock is seasonal.
As I spend more time out of doors I will read and watch less news. Which I think is a good thing. The news at this time is depressing on many fronts and has been for a long. Prayers are always needed for our world. Have a Blessed Weekend and keep your family close

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027895-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-197-Spring-Now-Close