*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028720-Five-Plus-Six-Equals-Eleven
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1028720 added March 11, 2022 at 3:26am
Restrictions: None
Five Plus Six Equals Eleven
Five Plus Six Equals Eleven


Don’t know if yesterday is a typical day when it comes to my Scene Outlines or not. I hope that it’s not. Didn’t how to format it in script mode. What do I mean by that? I mean that I use numbering in my Scene Outlines with the numbers and the Scene Heading, aka sluglines, all in caps. But the Action Descriptions are indented five spaces. The way that I did it yesterday at work was to end each line with a paragraph break. Then space five times to start the new line.

thought that I could transfer it to my laptop when I got home once I figured out how to do that. Which I did. But when I tried to format the paragraphs to the correct style, I couldn’t do it. I didn’t know what to do. So, I went to Microsoft.com to find out how to do it. First with how to transfer files from my Tablet to my laptop aka PC. Then how to format my Scene Outlines.

Still haven’t been able to find out how to correct the ones that I have already written. But I think I know how to do it from now on. I won’t know that for sure until I try it at work today. Yes, I think that it will work for future writings. But I could be wrong about that. I don’t think that I am this time, though.

Now for the bad news. I only got five single paragraphs written for Part One of my movie introduction to this Scene Outline. True, I also got six Establishing Shot paragraphs written too for a total of eleven paragraphs. But only five scenes. I’m hoping that I can do better than that from now on. Just getting used to using my tablet to do this. And as you can read above, I’m still working on that.

Who I work for wasn’t a problem yesterday at work. But the weather and how busy it got there was a big reason why I didn’t get more written. True, most of the reason belongs to me and my tablet. The weather and how busy it got also played a big part in it.

The snowstorm was supposed to be over about an hour after I started my shift. It wasn’t that bad for the next couple of hours. But then the snowstorm started up into a storm again. Only now the snow was sticking to the cement too. That caused a lot of problems when it comes to my writing yesterday at work.

If it was just the snowstorm, it wouldn’t have been too bad. But it wasn’t. It was also very busy at work yesterday. And I’m kind of surprised about that. Usually, when the weather is bad it’s not that busy at work that day or days. Especially, if it’s a snowstorm. But yesterday at work it was just the opposite. It was extremely busy from the time I started work until the end of my shift.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028720-Five-Plus-Six-Equals-Eleven