*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028669-Some-Good-News-for-a-Change
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1028669 added March 10, 2022 at 3:54am
Restrictions: None
Some Good News for a Change
Some Good News for a Change


Was going to write about this in yesterday’s blog entry. But I forgot until after I finished and posted it. What am I trying to write about? It’s good news. At least I think that it is when it comes to my writing. I got my normal work week back. No longer will I be at my old post. I’m at my regular post all week long. How long it will last, I don’t know. But for right now I got my old schedule back.

That’s not the only good news, though. I finished writing the single paragraphs for my Story Outlines for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Not only did I finish them, but I also went back and changed the two things that I noticed on yesterday’s blog entry: the character's ages and the double-spacing between sentences.

At first, I decided that I was going to spell out the ages of the characters. But after the first three Story Outlines aka the movie introduction and the first episode, I decided to do the numeric version that everyone else does in their scripts. I don’t know if they do it in their Outlines or not. But they probably do if they write Outlines.

After I finished the last three Story Outlines corrections, I went back to do the first three again. I thought that it was going to be hard to do because of the number of characters in a numeric age versus the spelled out ages. It didn’t turn out that hard after all. Still had a few re-writes to do. But it wasn’t that bad. And it didn’t take me too long to adjust them.

The double spacing on the other hand was a problem during the re-writes. I didn’t think that they would be. But I was wrong on a whole lot of them. Why is that? It’s because I like to leave only five or fewer spacing at the end of the lines if I can do that. There were a lot of lines that were more than five. So, I tried to correct them. Usually, I do. But I’m not sure if I did all of them, though.

what I’m trying to write now is that I’m ready to start writing my Scene Outlines today. I don’t expect to do too many of them per day since there are a hundred and eight of them per episode. Plus the Establishing Shots to write. If I can get ten to fifteen written per day, I will be happy. Of course, I would like to get a lot more done. But I’m not counting on that until it happens.

I doubt that I will get more than fifteen of them written per day. But it’s not impossible. Could get more of them written. A lot has to do with work and how busy it gets there. It also depends on who I work for. The weather may be a factor too. Especially, today because it’s supposed to be bad all day.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028669-Some-Good-News-for-a-Change