*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028951-Still-About-Eight-Hundred
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1028951 added March 14, 2022 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Still About Eight Hundred
Still About Eight Hundred


For the last several months, my brother and I have been trying to buy a house. But we have been limited in doing that on my days off. It hasn’t been easy. We have had to spend a lot of time doing it during my days off from work. As a result, my writing has suffered. It’s one of the reasons why I haven’t gotten as much writing done as I thought that I would.

Today was one of those days off. But it was also one of the best days too. We have finally found a place. Now, all we need to do is close on it at the end of April. It’s not a done deal yet. But we are very hopeful that it will happen. That is what we have been doing all day today. Planning on when we will make this house ours. Unfortunately, this is why I haven’t gotten too much writing done on my WDC Short Story for this month.

Don’t get me wrong, I have gotten one more part of it written. The only problem is this is the only part that I have gotten written today. I still have about eight hundred more words to write on it. Of course, I was hoping that I would get this Short Story finished today. But our getting a house is more important. Yes, I know that reads ironically because I’m always writing that writing is my top priority. I’m not like that all the time like I want everyone to believe.

My writing is very, very important to me. And I want to do it as much as I can. Even more than that. But it’s not my whole life. It may read like it is most of the time. Only it’s not. I do have other things that need to be done. And that is usually on my days off. It doesn’t mean that I don’t want to write. I always want to do that. But it does mean that I don’t often get the chance to do it.

Will I get the chance to do any writing on my WDC Short Story for this month? I hope that I can. And as far as I know, I can do it. But quite often something comes up that stops me from doing it. I don’t think that there is anything that is preventing me from getting at least one more part of it written. Maybe even two parts of it are done. It wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong about that. And it probably won’t be the last one either.

Whether I get any more written on this Short Story or not, there is an extremely good chance that I will get it finished tomorrow. I know that my brother and I have a few things that need doing tomorrow. But I don’t think it will take us that long to do it. If that’s true, there is no reason why I can’t get it finished tomorrow. I just don’t know if I will have the time to Grammarly check it and create it on WDC tomorrow. Might be able to do both. And I hope that I can. But I’m not counting on it until I get it done.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028951-Still-About-Eight-Hundred