*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029044-Its-all-a-game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2264643
The world is born and ends in many ways
#1029044 added March 16, 2022 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
It’s all a game
Silence fills the field and everybody stares at the dead Angels body. Which is now turning white someone’s foot extends out, and gently pushes on the Angel's leg. Which immediately falls apart and then everybody cheers.
“ fuck yeah, we can’t lose if Jarric is our leader”.
“ dude we should party we’re right outside of Jerusalem we can get vodka and all kinds of stuff” someone else yells. Then Jarric is being elbowed.
“ I don’t know if we should we should be training”. Then quickly Sergei steps forward “ what the boss means to say is yes lets party”, and everybody cheers.

As everybody starts to walk towards the city Sergei turns to Jarric. In the background, someone yells “ that’s my car shotgun”.
“ Sorry to do that boss but I think the men need a break”. Jarric shrugs “ it’s your army I’m just stuck here fighting too ”, and walks towards the city, behind him Jarric here’s Judas. “ hey you guys just gonna leave me here not cool”. But Jarric is walking away.


In Jerusalem, Jarric walks past many once bright stores, bars, Liquor stores, and restaurants. Next, to him a man walks, “ wow all perfectly preserved if I could get to a nuclear power plant with some guys we could restore power and restart civilization”.” Think about it we could start a whole new world” but Jarric isn’t interested. He knows they won’t win this battle and all of them will be sent straight to hell.
“ Man my old Sunday school teacher must be laughing her ass off in heaven”.” She always did swear I was going to hell” Jarric mumbles to himself.
“ what was that boss?” Jarric looks to see that the man Who wants to restart civilization is next to him.
“ nothing just shut up and smash I see a liquor store”.
“ or we could try the”, but Jarric has already thrown a rock through the window.
“Try the door right that works too,” the man says as Jarric steps through the window.


“ Hey, do you wanna join the others?” But Jarric Just ignores him. It’s a few hours later and a few bottles later and Jarric leans up against the cash register holding A $100 bill, and laughing to himself at the irony. When the man brings him back to reality, “ goddamnit are you still here?”
“ yeah, it’s savanna I think she did too much Coke,” The man says. “ and that’s my problem how?” the man stands gaping at Jarric shuffling his feet.
“ fine whatever I hope it’s good Coke,” Jarric says standing and walking off.


Later they enter a bar, and Jarric is surprised to be hit by bright lights and even more surprised and mentally scarred. When he sees a shirtless Jobe belting out The lyrics to juicy. Singing at the top of his lungs that he keeps it juicy juicy and hears, people, cheering.
“ what the hell is this shit?”
“ hey, general buzz kill what’s your poison?”
“ Judas how did you get here?” Jarric turns to see the man standing behind the bar, “ well that’s my time got a meeting with your boss k byeeeee “ Jobe says jumping off the stage.


Then walking over he smiles
“ your friends are nice”.
“ Yeah, it’s too bad you’re damning them to hell for all eternity”.
“ look not my choice I’m just a piece like you in this giant chess game,” Jobe says with a shrug. At that Jarric loses it and blasts Jobe with his fire. Which annoyingly passes right through him,
“ what do you think no one’s tried that before”. Jarric shrugs
“ Why are you here drugs pussy?”
“I’m here because times almost up and you better get your shit together,” Jobe says. Then just as quickly fire erupts below Jarric and he falls into a black pit. Then just as quickly he’s back in front of Jobe. Who’s face is now just a skull his eyes red with flame.
“ That was just a taste of the pain yet to come for you get your shit together” then he is gone.
“ General buzz kill” it’s Judas that Jarric hears now and then his hands on him. Jarric screams his hands feel like magma
“ gwet away from me!”
“ come back to us quickly get a familiar” Judas yells.
“ um there’s Savannah but she’s not doing so hot” someone yells, and suddenly Jarric sits up.
© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029044-Its-all-a-game