*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029764-Our-stand
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2264643
The world is born and ends in many ways
#1029764 added March 30, 2022 at 9:32pm
Restrictions: None
Our stand
“ What do you mean she’s not doing OK?” Jarric yells he stands and starts to fall. His legs feel like paper,
“ How did you know that would work? Sergei says as he grabs Jarric.
“ easy boss,” he says as he walks helping a stumbling Jarric over to a stool.
“ that is the hell drop move a person is dropped into the seventh circle of hell”. “ even though Jarric was only there for a second to us it felt like seven lifetimes to him”.
“ and the part about the familiar?” Sergei asks
“ well, I guess the boss does have a heart” Judas says with a shrug.
“ I don’t care about any of you assholes,” Jarric says slumping in his chair.
“ really because you seem to care an awful lot about Savannah “.
“ Just get me a drink asshole,” Jarric says glaring at Judas.
“ I hate to interrupt this happy moment of camaraderie but I’m Dr. Davis,” a bald man says. He’s tall brown-skinned and wears a sleeveless black shirt The first thing Jarric notices on him is the ammo belt which hangs shoulder to hip and The machine gun strapped to his back.
“ so much for do no harm,” Judas says with a long whistle


“ anyways savanna will be fine she’s just passed out” dr. Davis says.
“ now run to her lover boy,” Judas says and Jarric glares at him. Then looks at the doctor Who shrugs.
“ she’ll be fine but I’d wait to talk to her”. Then Judas speaks
“ let’s party until then I can keep the electricity on we can go all night”, and so the party continues.


After a few hours and several bad songs by Judas, Who can’t sing for shit Jarric Feels Savannah land in his lap.
“ hey heard you fainted and I’m the only one who could bring you back,” she says in a cocky voice then passionately kisses him.
“I’m not complaining but where is this coming from?” Savanna just smiles and liens back in.
“ Why don’t we get out of here” she whispers and they’re gone.

Jarric sits in an opulent penthouse in a large room with a purple carpeted floor surrounded by large windows, A kitchen with marvel counters stands behind him and he can smell eggs? Quickly he whirls around to see Savannah wearing a purple bathrobe and cooking.
“ what the hell where are we?”
“ Miami silly remember it’s our honeymoon,” savanna says facing away from Jarric.
“ What but we were just in Israel how are we in Miami?”

“ what do you mean you were never in Israel you’re safe with me”.
“ wait that’s not right we were in Israel making love,” Jarric says confused now walking towards Savannah.
“ what do you mean we weren’t in Israel,” savanna says in a confused voice.
“you never left Florida fool”. Then Jarric’s blood goes cold for he knows that voice, and then when Savannah turns around. Jarric wants to scream for her face is not the face of Savannah but Freddy his old partner.

“ that’s right you left me to die back in Daytona you left us all to die,” Freddie says his voice dead Pan his face a skull.
“ you left us all to die” Jarric then turns to see more skull faces. Some he recognizes like Sergey others are less familiar, but they all walk toward him saying the same thing.
“ you left us to die you abandoned us”.
“ you left us to die you abandoned us”. Now as they press in Jarric screams trying to back away.


But there’s too many and they’re crowding too tightly. Jarric feels like what it must be like to be a fish or a hamster, trapped in a cage with nowhere to go . The crowd unabated moving towards him The panic building like a title wave. Until he can’t control it anymore and screams and kicks out as a white bony hand lands on his shoulder.


“ ouch what the hell it’s me savanna!” The female voice yells and quickly Jarric sits up. Wiping sleep from his eyes he looks at well the pretty girl.
“I’m sorry what the hell is going on?”
“ I don’t know Sergey sent me there’s something on the radar,” savanna says backing away.
“ We have radar how?”
“ I don’t know Jobe and that guy who says he’s an engineer and can restart civilization fixed it,” savanna says shrugging.


Later Jarric and Savannah enter a control room.
“ what the hell is all this?”
“ oh Jobe Took this from the Israeli Air Force or something like that and you doubted me,” The engineer says.
“ Little bit but why am I here?” Suddenly Jobe appears wearing the uniform of an Israeli general.
“ Wow, I didn’t know you cleaned up so nicely maybe I should leave him for you,” savanna says cheekily.
“ well I’ve been known to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh,” Jobe says with a grin.
“ any of you two wanna tell me why I’m here I could be sleeping or drinking or high “ Jarric says annoyed.


Jobe shrugs then taps a button on a laptop bringing up an image. It is of a large black boat. The bottom of it looks like a bowl and on the front is a large wooden door. On the top is a cylinder that is also black.
“ you woke me up because we’re being attacked by a giant coffee cup?”
“ I wish you’d take this more seriously no it’s an Ark Of Noah it’s Gabriel‘s fleet and they’re coming to destroy us” Jobe says.
© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029764-Our-stand