*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029053-A-Kind-of-Busy-Yesterday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1029053 added March 17, 2022 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
A Kind of Busy Yesterday
A Kind of Busy Yesterday


It wasn’t too bad at work yesterday. Not compared with the last few Wednesdays. But it was probably a close second. That’s how busy it was yesterday at work. Especially, the first two and the last two hours of it. It was very busy during those four hours. The middle four weren’t quite as bad. But they were still very busy too.

Not only was it very busy yesterday at work. But I was on my feet a whole lot too. After all, I was outside of my guard post quite a bit of the time. I was busy on the inside too. But I could use my chair most of the time doing that kind of work. Can’t do that on the outside. I have no choice but to be on my feet when I’m on the outside.

Why am I complaining about how busy it was yesterday at work? It’s because it’s the main reason that I only got sixteen single paragraphs for my Water Wars scriptwriting project written. And three of them were Establishing Shots. That means I only got thirteen scene paragraphs written. That’s what counts in a Scene Outline.

Nine of those thirteen were to end Act One of Part One of my movie introduction to this series. And four for Act Two. That might not read like a lot. But it is. After all, it added six pages to this Scene Outline. and I think that is very good. Unfortunately, it’s not going to help me with my writing. It is good. But it needs to be better than good.

What does that mean? It means that if continue only doing thirteen single paragraphs a day to write an episode, it’s going to take me about fifteen days to write them. That’s about three weeks at work. I need to get more writing done per day. I’m just not sure if I’m going to be able to do that. And if I can, how will I do it.

It’s possible for me to get more than thirteen single paragraphs written per day. There are some days that I do get more written. Sometimes it’s a little. And sometimes it’s a lot. Then there are times when I get less than that. It all depends on how busy it gets at work and if something happens when it comes to who I work for.

Whether I get thirteen, more or less, I’m going to get as many of them as I can. Even a little bit is better than none at all. Of course, I would like it to be fifteen to twenty per day. But I never count on that until it happens. Because it doesn’t happen that often.


© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029053-A-Kind-of-Busy-Yesterday