*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029128-Time-To-Change
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1029128 added March 18, 2022 at 9:37am
Restrictions: None
Time To Change

No matter what the situation, which is tough around you , however positive or negative, you need to find your poise, your peace and balance, and to do that to remember, that you are here for a purpose and not to get involved in negative thinking.

You are a beautiful bright soul who has come on earth to learn and to cut your past life's karma and to move to higher realms.

Transformation of your thoughts, changes in the way you see the things, changes in your attitude and love for all mankinds will help bring the changes within you.

Always remember that each and every soul is a part and parcel of the creator,, than how is possible to hate another person, how can you hope the one who created you.

It's a time to works towards a better today, for fantastic tomorrow. So let us bring change by repeating I AM, THAT I AM LOVE OF THE CREATOR.

It's time to remove hatred from our minds and fill with HIS Ocean of LOVE.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029128-Time-To-Change