*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029334-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-218-Productive-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1029334 added March 22, 2022 at 12:07pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 218 Productive Day
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 218
It was a great day for weather yesterday, We got our brush picked up by the city. We got some raking done. I started taking straw from perennial flowers. And we got our spring garage painting project done before we get flower growth to cover the needed paint area. So it was a productive day. But we will pay today and the next two days with rain and cooler weather. it looks like we will not see yesterdays temperature again till the end of May. It looks like a cool spring for us.

Then on another note, My glasses broke at the bridge on the nose. They are wire and it just snapped as I was removing them. I am now wearing an old and I mean old pair of glasses. I did get a appointment to see Eye Doctor next Monday. It is sorely needed. I have always had eye problems and the cataracts surly do not help. I do and lot of computer work and other close work and these old glass make it hard to see close up small detail. It is time for new glasses.
We just had a contractor leave here after looking at the attic gable vents that need changing. They are way up on a Queen Ann home. They most likely are original with the house. They Being wood and 125 years old it is time to change the two of them. The contractor is going too try and find vents close to the size there now. That would be a real plus.

I will be working inside today sorting paper ephemera. a good day to do that. I hope to finish up this segment of the job. Then get it put away for the season
Have a Blessed Day All

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029334-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-218-Productive-Day