*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030084-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-231-Catch-Up
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1030084 added April 4, 2022 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 231 Catch Up
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 231

Wow, it is time I fill you all in on what is going on in our world. A major happening is I broke my glasses. I was badly due for new glasses, but it would have been nice to have the old until I had gotten the new. The ones I am wearing 20 plus years old without the bifocals. So, I cannot see book print. we went up north this past week and I could not see to read. It is also difficult to do mailing of sales, type and write. I should get the new glasses in about 10 days. I am going to let the cataracts ride yet. I told the eye doctor I was going to outrun them. As for up north there is still much snow and ice. I did get ice fishing and may be able to next week when we go back. I did get some crappies with my brother.
The spring down here has been cold and wet. I still have not uncovered most garden and perennial things. I hope to get it done this week. I did get the Potatoe, Onion and Shallot sets but it will need to dry out a lot. We need some warm sunny days. We did have one nice day a little while back and managed to get some garage painted before the flowers grow tall and in the way. We have some raspberry plants coming to plant down here. and a Mountain Ash tree for up north to plant. The birds love the Mountain Ash.

We have also been busy marking and getting ready for our Flea Markets. The first one being May 1. I hope it is good weather. it sure has been tough buying at a good price for reselling. Maybe I am just to tight fisted. I am old enough to remember when a five-dollar bill meant something. Now that seems to be a 20.00 bill. But I will get along. Luna the cat just jumped up on my lap wanting attention. That cat sure misses us then we are gone. He is ornery when we return demanding attention.

Another notable thing that is happening is our Granddaughter Sonora Pearl is getting ready to decide on next years college. She is a High School senior this year. He Has I think decided on a great school. I would call it one of the best in the state. It makes me very proud of her. She wants to study marketing and advertising. She is a Serious Studious Determined girl not afraid to exert herself. But the money it will cost. But at her age it is damn the torpedo's full speed ahead. I do worry about her and pray for her. But I do remember being her age once, and as determined.

To all and you guys Lukas and Levi and Luis I have an online auction to tend to. Just maybe there is something for me.
Have a Blessed Evening

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030084-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-231-Catch-Up