*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029355-The-Beginning-of-The-End
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1029355 added March 22, 2022 at 8:11pm
Restrictions: None
The Beginning of The End?
Okay so I have been slacking on this attempt at blogging. Over a month without an entry. I should be ashamed. I would say that I am only disappointing myself but I have a freakish hope that there are others of you paying at least a little attention to this. I apologize to you.

Here is the thought that brought me to sit down this afternoon:

I saw a video on Facebook where a woman added the different parts of the dates of the starts of the first two world wars together and they both added up to sixty-eight. Then she added up the date of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, it added up to sixty-eight as well. I have always thought that Russia would be the cause of world war three.

I seem to remember in the bible there is mention of a conflagration that sounds like world war three associated with Wormwood. It came to my attention that a translation into Russian of wormwood is Chernobyl. Well it was more of a reminder. Then it came to my attention that Chernobyl is located in Ukraine. I have heard wormwood associated with an asteroid but now that seems like a bit of a stretch.

What worries me is those are two associations that tie the invasion to world war three for me. If it didn't already seem likely we would end up involved militarily in the conflict I would be alarmed by this. But I was already alarmed.

I have nightmares about being caught in nuclear blasts like Sarah Connor in Terminator 2. It is really hard to not be worried about world events right now.

Other tie-ins with armageddon prophesies are the mention of diseases taking out a good portion of the world's population. Hello covid! Other things associated with armageddon are famines. The environment is shifting the areas that have always grown the food could stop producing. Famines would come, no question.

Our civilization is in a shambles. We are one step away from electing our officials like we vote for American Idol. I think I can answer how the Romans at the end of the empire felt. We must remember they had indoor plumbing and hydrothermal heating their technology level was suspiciously close to our own.

I am sorry about the dark turn this entry took. I had to vent my paranoia. Feel free to respond in the comment with any additional signs of armageddon you have noticed.

© Copyright 2022 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029355-The-Beginning-of-The-End