*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029616-What-you-ARE
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1029616 added March 28, 2022 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
What you ARE
Question:
"If the Real remains what it is, what then do ascent and descent mean?"
Mataji: "What you say represents a particular viewpoint of the world. Where the Ultimate, the Supreme is, the question you ask is impossible. On a certain plane, descent and ascent exist. It is you who say: 'God descends'. On the other hand, there is no such thing as descent: where He is, there He remains, and all possibilities are contained in Him. To understand intellectually - which means to 'stand under' ('bhoja' means 'to understand', as well as 'burden'), in other words, to be burdened by mental conceptions - prevents one from grasping the Truth.
Again, to what can you attain? It is already present here itself! Anything found will be lost again. To prepare oneself for the revelation of That which eternally IS, there are injunctions, numerous paths. But do you not see, every path must come to an end; in other words, you should concentrate upon that imagination which will sweep away all other imaginations and having gone beyond all imagination, there is the revelation of THAT, which you really are.
The beauty of it is that man's very nature is to long for Reality, Supreme Wisdom, Divine Joy; as it is his nature to return home when the Play is over. The stage of the Play is His, the Play His as well, and so are those who take part in it, friends and fellow-beings - everything is He alone. Surely, ignorance is not what one seeks. To aspire to Immortality is man's true nature - or is death desirable? The world is concerned with the knowledge that is ignorance. Although it is true, even here one can observe how man builds a solid house in order that it may last for a long time, because he wants stability. At times one may tell a lie under some uncontrollable impulse, yet one feels uneasy about it.
To long for the cessation of want is your very nature, and to explore and penetrate to the root of whatever you perceive. When you buy clothes you choose durable material, which will not wear out quickly; even this is an indication of your innate tendency to seek the Everlasting. It is your nature to crave for the revelation of That which IS, for the Eternal, for Truth, for limitless Knowledge. This is why you do not feel satisfied with the evanescent, the untrue, with ignorance and limitation. Your true nature is to yearn for the revelation of what you ARE."


© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029616-What-you-ARE