*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030325-just-thinking
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1030325 added April 8, 2022 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
just thinking
I had a lot of ideas last night on my way to sleep. I knew I should get up and write them down, but I was soo tired. Let me see if I can reconstruct any of them...

He stood pressing his hand against the wall with all his might. It was to keep it from moving, talking, or otherwise absconding with reality. Whatever that woman had slipped him it was strong.

That was just a sentence that occurred to me as I was drifting off to sleep.

Next, I thought about making one of my characters from my early books actually be from the second omniverse. That was back before I knew there was even going to be a second omniverse but I had made a big deal that he didn't have any parallel universe alternates. I also decided on his full real name which is something that was stolen from him. Dr. Eugene McGreggor. I was so excited about this idea that I almost did get up and attempt to sneak him into the outline of my current book. It would be a big deal and I don't want to spoil the reveal though.

© Copyright 2022 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030325-just-thinking