*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030577-Gracie-and-the-Vet
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1030577 added April 11, 2022 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Gracie and the Vet.
This is the seventh day in a row that I have blogged. That's how runs start, one day at a time. I have written every day for months, poems, flash fiction, blog entries, and my book I have a good record so far this year on my writing.

I need to write my prompt poetry challenge entry for this week.

I painted half of my giant easter egg. all that really is left is the last row of sunflowers and some touch-up.

Not quite caught up on laundry.

My dog is getting spayed tomorrow. We're hoping it helps her with her anxiety and post-heat depressive episodes. I just hope that it doesn't push her over into depression. She doesn't like car rides and her vet is thirty miles away. I have to leave her there in the morning and don't get to pick her up until after six. The last time I had to leaver her somewhere she came home with extreme anxiety and I had to put her on daily medication. She is better at swallowing pills than I am. I really hope this helps...

© Copyright 2022 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030577-Gracie-and-the-Vet