*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030763-April-15-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1030763 added April 15, 2022 at 6:03am
Restrictions: None
April 15, 2022
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox I don't have much time. I am part of the honor guard at three funerals today and I have to get ready to go. However, I wanted to check in.

For my blog "Prompt: Proverbs 3:13-18
13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Write about the value of wisdom. What is it worth to you?"

Wisdom is a tricky thing. It can be quite elusive and most people do not understand what true wisdom is. They believe wisdom is being able to sit around and spout off wonderful sayings. It is not. Wisdom is actually experience and it only comes with time. I value wisdom because I know the wisdom I have was gained through experience. Solomon was the exception to the rule. God gave Solomon wisdom without the experience. Most of us gain it through the college of hard knocks. I did and thus I value it.

For my blog

Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2022 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030763-April-15-2022