*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030817-Twenty-Plus-Two
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030817 added April 16, 2022 at 3:34am
Restrictions: None
Twenty Plus Two
Twenty Plus Two


Yesterday was very good for me. At least it was when it comes to my writing. Not so good with who I work for or where I work. I got another twenty single-paragraph scenes written on the first episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Plus the two Establishing Shot single paragraphs and that makes a total of twenty-two single paragraphs written at work yesterday.

That’s very, very good if you ask me. After all, it was not only done on a Friday but it was also done on a very busy Friday at work. It was extremely busy at work yesterday. But it was probably a close second. One of the busiest that I have seen in a long time. That’s how busy it was there.

From the time that I got to work yesterday, it was busy. And it didn’t stop until the end of my shift. It wasn’t all bad, though. True, I did spend a whole lot of time outside my guard post. But it wasn’t too much time. What I mean by that is that I wasn’t on my feet that much. It was kind of a mixture of both inside and outside.

In between working, I had plenty of time to get some writing done at work yesterday. And I took advantage of that time to write twenty-two single paragraphs for this project. Once I got started on writing a paragraph, I couldn’t stop until I finished it. The only thing that did stop me was work. And it didn’t slow me down that much.

As for who I worked for, I didn’t have anything to worry about. Even though I did worry about it, last night while trying to get to sleep. I came up with about a million different scenarios as to what was going to happen to me on Thursday night just before I got off work. Mentioned it in yesterday’s blog entry.

Today is my birthday. Some people like to take the day off when it’s their birthday. But I’m not one of those people. If it happens on one of my days off, that’s great. And if it doesn’t like this year, it’s not a big day to me. Not because I am sixty-two this year, but because it’s not that big of a deal to me. It’s just another day to me. Especially, when it comes to my writing.

Since this is a Saturday, it shouldn’t be too busy at work. If that’s true, I hope that I can get another twenty-two or more single paragraphs written today. Thirty would be even better. After all, that will end Act Two of this episode. I’m not going to count on that unless it happens. However many that I do get written, I’m going to get as many of them written as I can.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030817-Twenty-Plus-Two