*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030759-Almost-Double-From-Wednesday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030759 added April 15, 2022 at 3:03am
Restrictions: None
Almost Double From Wednesday
Almost Double From Wednesday


Don’t ask me how I did it. Because I don’t know how I got twenty-four single paragraph scenes written yesterday at work for episode one of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Plus the two Establishing Shots equals twenty-six single paragraphs written for this project.

All that I know is that once I started writing yesterday at work I couldn’t stop until I finished what I was writing. Of course, I had to stop for work. Even that didn’t slow me down that much. True, it wasn’t all that busy yesterday at work. But I don’t think that was why I got so much writing done yesterday at work.

It’s true. It wasn’t that busy at work yesterday. But it wasn’t all that slow either. Kind of in-between busy and not too busy. With it probably a little closer to not too busy than busy. It wasn’t that much closer, though. If it was that close at all.

It was about two hours into my shift before I even had any work to do. True, it was outside my guard post. But it didn’t last me too long. Of course, after that, it did pick up a little bit. It wasn’t that much of a pickup, though. Especially, when it comes to working outside. Most of the time I was working inside my guard post.

More like a Sunday than a Thursday. That’s how slow it was yesterday at work. I was going to write Saturday instead of Sunday. But it was a little bit busier than that. That’s why I wrote Sunday. it was one of the slowest Thursdays that I have seen in a long time. If it’s not the slowest one.

As I wrote above, I don’t think the lack of it being busy at work yesterday is the reason why I got so much writing done. But it sure didn’t hurt it, though. What may have slowed me down a little bit was a couple of bits of drama that happened with who I worked for. One of them happened toward the end of my shift.

The second bit of drama happened a few minutes before the end of my shift. That may be the one who may get me banned from doing any writing at work from now on. It could even get me fired from this post or from who I work for. I don’t think that is what is going to happen. But it could.

I guess I will find out if I still have a job or what new rules, I will get because of what happened yesterday at work in about twelve hours from now. Don’t think I will lose either this post or my job completely. But I could be banned from doing any more writing. Especially, with my tablet. The big question is will it be just my tablet.

If I have to go back to writing by hand, I can do it. It may slow me down a lot. But it won’t stop me from writing. I hope that doesn’t happen. If it does, I can deal with it. Too bad I can’t say the same for who I work for. They think that I’m slow now, they haven’t seen anything yet.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030759-Almost-Double-From-Wednesday