*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030821-Diary-Entry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1030821 added April 16, 2022 at 9:15am
Restrictions: None
Diary Entry
A very learned professor, who had traveled widely in India and Europe,remarked “The Ganges is said to be pure, but on visiting Varanasi I found the drains emptying themselves into the river, and a few yards away someone drinking the water; I was disgusted. I can’t bathe in the Ganges, it makes me feel sick.”

Mataji: "The very nature of the Ganges is to purify.
Whatever is immersed in the Ganges becomes absorbed by its purity,
just as fire purifies.
No matter what you throw into it, it will be burnt to ashes.
You think tap-water is cleaner than Ganges-water, but tap-water at Varanasi also comes from the Ganges.
It is a matter of point of view.
From your angle of vision you are right.
Yet, fundamentally purity and impurity are of the mind.

There is only one Atmã.
Filth and sandalpaste are both the ONE, there is neither purity nor impurity.
The pure food you eat today will by tomorrow have turned into excrement, into filth.
Nevertheless, some creatures feed on it.
A dead body which is putrid floats on the Ganges. Vultures swoop down and eat.of its flesh. It is the vulture’s natural food, the bird thrives on it.
Life is one.

What is dirt to one creature, may be sustenance to another We must reach the state where we know the ONE alone and everything as His forms. There is only One Brahman, without a second."


© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030821-Diary-Entry