*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030969-Im-Very-Very-Very-Very-Sorry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1030969 added April 19, 2022 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
I'm Very, Very, Very, Very Sorry
I’m Very, Very, Very, Very Sorry


For the last couple of weeks, I have been ranting and raving about the second Short Story that I have been writing lately. And I have been extremely wrong about that. I’m very sorry that I have made such a big mistake. I know that I have made some very big mistakes before. But all the others combined aren’t as big as this one.

So, what big mistake did I do this time? When the contest that I have been writing for too finally posted, I thought it was great. Only there was no prompt for this month. I figured one was going to be coming soon. And I was getting very mad that it wasn’t. After going into this contest one last time to make sure that I didn’t miss it, I found out it was my fault after all.

I noticed the ending of the first paragraph in this contest wasn’t the usual ending. So, I read it. That’s when I realized it was my fault. It read that there wasn’t going to be a contest this month. That is why there is no prompt. And why we never got one. It’s because there isn’t going to be one for this month.

That is why it is my fault. And I can’t write how sorry I am about the last couple of weeks enough. It’s all my fault. And I want to apologize for it. I can’t promise that it won’t happen again. Because I’m sure that it will. But I’m going to do everything that I can to make sure that it never happens again.

Now for even worse news. It’s about my WDC Short Story for this month. I still haven’t started writing it yet. I’ve got what I’m going to write. And how I’m going to write it. But I haven’t physically started doing it. Why haven’t I? It’s because of what my brother and I needed to do today. And what has been bothering me since I found out I was wrong with my second Short Story for this month.

It was a typical first day off from work. I didn’t think that my brother and I had so much that needed to be done today. But I was wrong about that too. We didn’t have a lot that we needed to do today. But it was enough that it took us almost the entire day to do it.

As for the other reason why I didn’t get any writing done today on this Short Story, it was a lack of sleep. Only it was the normal lack of sleep. I often don’t get too much sleep on my first day off from work. But last night was different. It was because of my big mistake. Ever since I figured that out, I haven’t been able to sleep too well.

Will I work on it after I create and post this blog entry? I know that I should. And with only three days off left, I need to do it. But because of the lack of sleep, I doubt that I will be doing that. I’m probably going to be going to sleep soon after I post this blog entry.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030969-Im-Very-Very-Very-Very-Sorry