*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031054-Easter-Sunday-Blog-Prompt
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2249293
The Banana Blog
#1031054 added April 20, 2022 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
Easter Sunday Blog Prompt


Easter Sunday Blog Prompt - Have a blessed day.

Imagine that the Easter bunny ran out of chocolate and candy before Easter ended. Describe what happened. Did someone come along and save the day?



I'm exhausted. It's three days after Easter. I ran out of candy. Do you realize no stores were open the day of? How embarrassing is that for the Easter bunny to run out of the sacred jelly beans, creme-filled eggs and chocolates to fill the grass-filled baskets. I cannot even close my red beady eyes for a second without the sight of those little rotten kids chasing me down the street and pelting me with rocks. What a nightmare.

So what did I do you ask. Well, let me tell you. I enlisted the help of a few of my friends. I went to the Banana Bar, looked up my cousin the Pub Bunny.

"Hey Cuz, what's up?"

"What are you doin' here? Today's your big gig. You should be out shovelin' candy to the brats. What gives?"

I looked around, I was embarrassed to tell him the truth. I mean, really embarrassed. "I ran out."

He laughed, stomped those huge bunny feet. Then finally, "You're kiddin', right? I mean, really, come on. Ran out?"

I hung my head, nodded yes, then looked up.

"Well, we cannot let this happen. We have the good reputation of all bunny-hood to uphold, after all," he pronounced loudly. "Hey Andre, Get out here. We need to get busy."

And just like that Andre and Pub Bunny and the Leprechaun and all the others got busy.

I went out a few hours later and delivered treats to all the kids I missed. The kids didn't appreciate the gifts. But the parents liked the jello shots. I think I started a new Easter tradition.


W/C 273

new signature 2021



Signature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031054-Easter-Sunday-Blog-Prompt