*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031099-Not-Too-Bad-Yesterday-Considering
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1031099 added April 21, 2022 at 4:25am
Restrictions: None
Not Too Bad Yesterday Considering
Not a Bad Yesterday Considering


Barely got fifteen single paragraphs written for the first episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. But I consider that good considering how busy it was yesterday at work. And it was extremely busy there. One of the busiest Wednesdays that I have seen in a long time. If it wasn’t the busiest. That’s how busy it was yesterday at work.

I’m not really surprised that it was that busy yesterday at work. After all, it was a weekday. It’s almost summer too. Another reason why it’s going to start getting busier at work. With summer coming up, it’s going to start getting busier where I work at. I think that it’s a little bit too soon for that. But I’m probably wrong about that.

Another reason why I only got fifteen single paragraphs written yesterday at work is that they were all scene paragraphs. I also had a little trouble with a few of them. Knew what I wanted to write. Just not sure how to write it. Either that was the problem, or it was that the number of lines per paragraph was too long.

A slight lack of concentration was another reason why I didn’t get more written. Only this lack was a good one. My brother and I got the house we have been trying to get for the last million years. This lack didn’t slow me down that much. If it slowed me down at all. But it may have, though.

The weather may have been a reason too. It was very gloomy and wet yesterday at work. For most of the day yesterday, it was raining at work. Of course, it wasn’t supposed to be raining after a couple of hours of my shift. But it did anyway. The rain may have made it gloomy. I don’t think it affected my writing. It may have. But don’t think that it did.

Today, I’m going back to work. And I don’t know what is going to happen. It may be a halfway normal Thursday in regard to how busy it gets where I work. But what I’m mostly worried about is who I work for. I have to take off work on Friday so that my brother can close the deal on our new house. And my Site Supervisor didn’t take it too well.

It’s the old double standard again. Anyone else can call in from a few minutes to a few hours. And that is okay. But if I call in almost forty-eight hours early, it isn’t. I have to give them two-week notice. That’s why I’m wondering about today. It may be nothing again or it may be something. It can go either way.


© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031099-Not-Too-Bad-Yesterday-Considering