*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031163-Didnt-Feel-Like-Writing
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1031163 added April 22, 2022 at 2:59am
Restrictions: None
Didn't Feel Like Writing
Didn’t Feel Like Writing


Why didn’t I feel like writing yesterday at work? It was because of what happened when I got there. When I got there, I found out that I had to work today whether I wanted to or not. I put in for the day off so that my brother and I could go get my brother’s new house. Only I didn’t get it because according to my Site Supervisor I have to give two weeks’ notice to get a day off. No one else has to do it. They can do it a few minutes to several hours early. But I can’t.

So, during the first couple of hours of my shift, I did a Hotline Report. I also did my thirty-day notice for my Vacation Time Off. Probably won’t get that either. If I don’t, I will do another Hotline Report. Already wrote that I would probably be doing one in the first Hotline Report. Just have to wait and see whether I need to do another Hotline Report or not.

I’m still going to take the day off. If I get fired from this post because of it, I will work somewhere else for the next thirty days until my Vacation Time Off kicks in. That’s if I get my Vacation Time Off. I didn’t get it last year because I wasn’t told I had to use that instead of getting paid for it like it has been since I started. Only no one told me about this change until it was too late to use it.

It will be a very, very, very big mistake if I don’t just get fired from this post. If they fire me from this company because of it, not only will I do another Hotline Report for retaliation, but I will sue them. Not to get my job back, but to get a lot more money because of the lawsuit.

The same is true if they try to block my transfer to where I’m moving to. If they do that for whatever reason, I will sue them for that too. I already have another probable job in security lined up if they do something like this. But I would still like to work with this company out of loyalty. Despite all the problems that I have had at this job site, I would rather stay with this company than to try to get another job at my age.

That’s why I didn’t get any writing done yesterday at work. I was so mad and angry that I was afraid to do any. If I had, I probably would be re-writing it on Saturday. That’s if I’m still working there. There is a very good chance that I won’t be.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031163-Didnt-Feel-Like-Writing