*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031388-This-is-My-First-Chance-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1031388 added April 25, 2022 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
This is My First Chance Today
This is My First Chance Today


Unfortunately, this is the first chance that I have had to get any writing done today. It has been that busy of a first day off for me today. And it started very early this morning. It’s not totally bad, though. I spent it getting our new house protected with ADT. Unfortunately, it took my brother and I almost the whole day to do it.

Of course, it doesn’t really matter that I didn’t have a chance to do any writing today. After all, my computer crashed almost a week ago. And as a result, the WDC Short Story that I started crashed too. With only two days to finish it before I had to try to do it after work, I may not have gotten it written anyway.

I think that I would have done it. But it wouldn’t have been easy. It wouldn’t have been easy to do. I have done it before at the last second. And I could have done it again. Guess I will never know if I could have or not thanks to that crash. As a result of it, I don’t have a Short Story for this month. And that is what makes me so mad the most.

True, I could be working on one of my scriptwriting projects today and tomorrow. Especially, tomorrow. And I may still be able to do that. But it’s not the same. My days off are supposed to be for short stories, poems, etc. aka my non-scriptwriting writing. Unfortunately, I can’t do that today or tomorrow. So, I might as well work on my scriptwriting if I ever get the time to do it.

Tomorrow, I know that my brother and I have several things that we need to do. And I think that all of them have to do with our new house. But I’m not entirely sure about that. There may be other things that we need done tomorrow. It wouldn’t be the first time I though it was one thing and it turned out to be the other. And I’m sure that it won’t be the last time either.

Unfortunately, it will probably take us most of the day tomorrow to finish what we need to do. We don’t have a lot to do tomorrow. But what we do need to get done will most likely take us almost the whole day to do. So, maybe it’s a good thing that I don’t have a Short Story to write for this month. Because I may not have a lot of time to get any writing done tomorrow either. If I get any done at all.













© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031388-This-is-My-First-Chance-Today