*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031616
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1031616 added April 29, 2022 at 7:45pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Acharya
It was late April 2022, and you just got an email from the CPA. It was a notification to let you know that you owe about an arm and a leg to the IRS because you have let all of the taxes pile up on the back burner. You get pissed off and throw your hat onto the ground and kick over a chair on the porch, causing your girlfriend to ask what is wrong. You tell her and she tells you to just chill out, you relax a bit...that is until you realize that you only have enough money to buy Ramen noodles for the rest of the month! Thankfully, your paycheck will help your "boat" stay afloat next month. To help blow some steam, you decided to pay your dear old mother a visit. As you near the house, you hear a blood curling scream that you recognize as your mother's! You run inside and look for her all over the trailer before you head to the other end where her bedroom is. You see her sitting in the bathroom, sobbing and shaking like crazy as she is shaving her hair off! Shocked by this, you run in there and unplug the electric shaver just as she finishes shaving her hair off! You ask her what the Hell is wrong and she, while in a sobbing mess, tries to tell you but couldn't make her words clear enough to understand. She then points to her phone. You look at her phone which thankfully is still unlocked and see exactly what made her upset...It was a text from your brother talking about going to see another damn Indian movie!


With blood boiling in your veins, you pick up your distraught mother and take her to the vehicle and have her talk with the grand kids! Your group then goes to a bar and grill restaurant where you, your girlfriend, and your mother drink down one alcoholic drink after another to not only calm her down, but to also help gather your thoughts. Your mother then goes into an hysterical fit, claiming that your brother is being indoctrinated and our country is slowly falling apart! You then tell her to calm down as you swallow down another can of beer. After you drop your mother off, you then decided to head to another location...the International movie theater where that asshole brother of yours is!

Miraculously, you managed to get to the movie theater without a wreck, or pulled over by law enforcement due to your heavy intoxication. You manage to find a parking spot and, because of all of the booze you drank, had a bit of a hard time putting your camera and stick together. You then slip it all clumsily into your pants before you and your kids go in. After you purchase the tickets and go in, you catch sight of your brother and his moronic friends going down a hallway before disappearing into a showroom while grabbing snacks and drinks. You then decided to head down a hallway until you see "Acharya" written on a door outside of a showroom. Your family then goes in and bumps into some random guys that go "Sorry, no camera!" You tell them to move aside, but they won't budge! You seem to think that these random people are trying to fight with you! However, in your drunken stupor, you fail to realize that these aren't just random people...they are security guards! You continue to try to push past them and talk crap to them before one of them snaps and starts to shove you and your family out! In your drunken state, you kept stumbling over random things as the guards continue to push you out! Eventually, you and your drunken girlfriend and your kids are pushed out onto the sidewalk as the next sounds you hear are the doors slamming and a nearby crowd of people laughing at you! You, covered in bruises and food condiments, then climb into your vehicle and drive back home with your family. Once again, you are thankful that nothing happened on your ride home...

The next day, you and your girlfriend wake up with a killer hangover and your girlfriend immediately runs into the bathroom and pukes her guts out. As she pukes, you look at your phone and see a bunch of notifications. A majority of them are about a video that was supposedly taken by your brother last night while at the movies. You go to the post and gasp as you see a video of yourself and your family getting thrown out of the theater:


This enraged you so much that you wanted to go over and kick his ass! But instead, you went to the freezer, defrosted every frozen pizza, heated them up, and ate them in a blind rage...
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031616