*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031747-Back-to-Twenty-Two
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1031747 added May 1, 2022 at 3:31am
Restrictions: None
Back to Twenty-Two
Back to Twenty-Two


Yesterday at work wasn’t a bad day when it comes to working on the second episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It wasn’t all that good either considering yesterday was a Saturday. But it wasn’t a normal Saturday, though. Yesterday was more like a Saturday as the last couple of months of last year.

If I remember the end of last year, it was extremely busy on most Saturdays and Sundays. Not as busy as the weekdays during that time. But it was a close second. Yesterday wasn’t quite that busy. It was very close to it, though. That’s how busy it was yesterday at work.

Considering how busy it was yesterday at work, I’m kind of surprised that I got twenty-two single paragraphs written for this second episode of my Water Wars television series. I only needed twenty single scene paragraphs to finish Act One of this project. And I barely got them in before the end of my shift.

With less than an hour left on my shift, I only got the two single paragraphs written for my Act Two Establishing Shots. If it wasn’t the last hour of my shift, I may have been able to get one or two more numeric single scene paragraphs written for this project. But unfortunately, it was. As a result, I didn’t get any more writing done that last hour.

It wasn’t super busy the last hour of my shift yesterday at work. But it was kind of busy. Just like the rest of my shift yesterday. Normally, it is just the first two hours and the last two hours of my shift that are the busiest. With the middle four not quite as busy. Unfortunately, yesterday it was kind of busy my whole shift.

No, it wasn’t just how busy it was yesterday at work. It was also how much time I had to go outside my guard post there. True, it wasn’t as bad as it could have been with me being out there almost constantly. If not constantly or close to it. But I was still out there a lot longer than I should have been. Especially, for a Saturday.

I hope that today is as good as yesterday. Not with how busy it gets where I work, but how writing that I get done today. Most likely, I won’t be getting another twenty-two single paragraphs written. Of course, I hope that I do that many or more. But I’m not going to count on it until it happens. Just in case it’s another yesterday.

The reason why I may be lucky to get ten to fifteen single paragraphs written today is that I only get six and a half to seven hours at work to get any writing done. Why is that? It’s because my replacement comes in an hour to an hour and a half early. An hour and fifteen minutes seem to be the average for it. But it can be more or less, though.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031747-Back-to-Twenty-Two