*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031692-Another-New-Record-I-think
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1031692 added April 30, 2022 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
Another New Record I think
Another New Record I Think


At least I think that it is for a Friday. I have had a bunch of high numbers when it comes to single sentences for a Friday. But I don’t think I have ever had one this big for any weekday. Especially, for a Friday. Fridays are usually the busiest days of the week for me. And yesterday was no exception to that.

It was very, very busy yesterday at work. In fact, it was almost extremely busy. That’s how busy it was there. Particularly the first five hours of my shift and the last hour. The sixth and seventh hours were kind of busy. But not even close to being as busy as the other six hours.

It’s not unusual for the first two and the last two hours to be very, very busy. With the middle four not being so busy. That isn’t how it happened yesterday at work. It was closer to the first half being busy. And the second half of my shift was not as busy. Only that isn’t quite how it happened at work yesterday either.

Despite how busy it was at work, I still got twenty-five single scene paragraphs written. Plus, two single paragraph Establishing Shots for a total of twenty-seven single paragraphs written for a Friday. I can’t believe that I did that many either. But I did.

Don’t ask me how I did that many. Especially, on a weekday aka a Friday. Because I don’t know. All I know is that once I started writing a paragraph, I couldn’t stop until I finished it. The only thing that did stop me was work. And even that didn’t slow me down that much. If it slowed me down at all.

Today, I hope that I can do as well as yesterday when it comes to my writing. I don’t want it to be as busy as it was yesterday. Of course, that didn’t affect me yesterday. So, there is no reason why it shouldn’t today. Especially, since this is a Saturday. And it’s usually not too busy at work on a Saturday.

The weekend can get very busy too. But normally it isn’t. I hope that today is one of those days. If it is, then I should be able to get a whole lot of writing done today. Don’t know if I can get another twenty-seven or more written. But I might be able to do that. After all, I only need twenty to finish Act One of this episode.


© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031692-Another-New-Record-I-think