*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031790-Money
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1031790 added May 2, 2022 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
Money
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
Don't make money.
Your goal instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them as well that people's can't take eyes of you.

If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it.

The only real security that a man will have in this world is a knowledge, experience hard work, determination and your ability to develop in life.

The real measure of your wealth how much you would exist in this world if you lose all your money.

Money is a terrible master, but your own excellent servant and guider.

Try to save something why your salary is small, it's impossible to save after you begin to earn more.

The individual investor should set consistently as an investor and not as a speculator.

I' m a great believer in LUCK and find harder, even I work the more I have it.

You must have gain control over your hard earn money or the lack of it will forever it will control you.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031790-Money