*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031903-True-Path
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1031903 added May 4, 2022 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
True Path
Question: How can I know which is the true path?

Answer: If you sit with all doors and windows closed, how can you see the path? Open the door and step out; the path will become visible.

Visitor: I have no spiritual aspirations; I am happy as I am.

Answer: That is good; we also are talking of happiness. If you have found the secret of happiness why do you make this statement instead of being in this state for all to see? She smiles, the visitor laughs and acknowledges that it is so.

To be with God is true happiness.

The multifarious kinds of beasts, birds, men - what are they all?
What are these varieties of shapes and modes of being,
what is the essence within them?
What really are these everchanging forms? Gradually, slowly, because you are rapt in the contemplation of your Beloved, He becomes revealed to you in every one of them; not even a grain of sand is excluded. You realise that water, earth, plants, animals, birds, human beings are nothing but forms of your Beloved.

Some experience it in this manner; realisation does not come to everyone in the same way.
There are infinite possibilities and, consequently, which for any particular person is the specific path along which the Universal will reveal itself in its boundlessness, remains concealed from most individuals.


© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031903-True-Path