*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031947-What-a-Terrible-Day-it-Was-Yesterday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1031947 added May 5, 2022 at 3:48am
Restrictions: None
What a Terrible Day it Was Yesterday
What a Terrible Day It Was Yesterday


No, I’m not writing about how bad it was yesterday when it comes to the second episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. True, I barely got fifteen single scene paragraphs written yesterday. But there is a couple of good reasons why I only got fifteen paragraphs written for this project. That is what was terrible in my blog entry today.

One reason why the weather yesterday. It was supposed to be terrible. Then it sort of got a little bit better according to my cell phone. At least it did last night when I went to sleep. A few hours later when I checked it again it changed by two hours earlier. When I finally got up for the day it had gone down another hour.

I leave for work when it was supposed to start up. So, I had to drive to work in the rain which was very heavy part of the time. I’m not worried about myself. I know how to drive in bad weather. Unfortunately, I can say the same about everyone else on the road. It normally takes me about a half-hour to get to work. Yesterday, it took me almost forty minutes to get there. I barely made it to work on time.

It only got worse after I got to work. After all, it was supposed to rain all day yesterday and today. And it did. At least it did yesterday. I’m not sure about today yet. Most of the time the rain wasn’t very heavy. And for an hour or two within my eight-hour shift, it didn’t rain hardly at all. But there were several times it did rain very heavy.

The other reason why I barely got fifteen paragraphs written yesterday at work was that it was work. Not only was it extremely busy yesterday, but I also spent a lot of time outside my guard post. That’s right, I was out in the rain during that time. Of course, it was the heavy rain times that I was out there the most.

Today, it’s supposed to be just as rainy as it was yesterday. What does that mean for my writing? That I don’t know yet. But if it’s anything like yesterday, I may be lucky if I get another fifteen single scene paragraphs written. Well, actually it will be seventeen paragraphs written. That’s because there will be two Establishing Shots too that I will be writing.

I wanted to get at least twenty paragraphs written yesterday at work. That would have ended Act Two of this episode. But I didn’t do that. I only got fifteen. This means that I need five more scenes to end this Act. Once I get them, I will start Act Three. That’s where the two Establishing Shots come in.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031947-What-a-Terrible-Day-it-Was-Yesterday