*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032027-Eighteen-Total-Single-Paragraphs
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032027 added May 6, 2022 at 3:21am
Restrictions: None
Eighteen Total Single Paragraphs
Eighteen Total Single Paragraphs


Yesterday at work wasn’t quite as bad as it was on Wednesday. But it was almost as bad. The weather was gloomy. And it did rain a little bit. But it wasn’t as bad as it was supposed to be. Too bad I can’t say the same as where I work and who I work for there.

Once again, it wasn’t as bad as Wednesday when it comes to where I work. But it was a very close second though. And it was one of the busiest Thursdays that I have seen in a long time. If not the busiest one. That’s how busy it was yesterday at work.

It wasn’t just how busy it was, though. No, it was also how much time I spent outside my guard post. I didn’t spend a lot of time outside my guard post yesterday at work. But I did spend quite a bit of time out there. And guess when I spent most of that time?

That’s right, it was during the rainy weather. Luckily, I wasn’t out in the rain for very long most of the time. But I was still out there a lot. Overall, I was out there a lot more than I should have been. I know that it could have been a whole lot worse. But it was still very, very bad.

As for who I work for there, a couple of things happened at work yesterday because of them. It started before I woke up this morning. When I was asked to come in early. I didn’t do that. In fact, it’s something that I haven’t been doing at all for quite a while now.

There isn’t too much I can do it I am asked to work longer than my shift. Of course, I can refuse to do it. But I’m afraid of that because I am worried that they will fire me. Not only from this post, but from who I work for too. Now I know that they can’t do that.

The other thing that happened at work because of who I work for there is a phone call I got almost halfway through my shift. It was to inform me that my replacement was going to be about ten or fifteen minutes late. Only she wasn’t my normal replacement for Thursdays.

It rattled me a little bit because I thought that it was going to turn into a split shift today. Also thought that it was because I couldn’t come in early yesterday. I was wrong on both accounts. A few minutes later I got another call telling me it was the wrong post called.

Yesterday, I only got sixteen single scene paragraphs written for the second episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Plus, the two single paragraphs for my Establishing Shots equal eighteen total written yesterday. It should have been a little bit more than that.

I got close to what I thought was my average of twenty-two was yesterday. And I would have gotten that many maybe if it wasn’t so busy there. Plus, the problems that I had with who I work for there. Probably would have gotten twenty-two. But it would have been a little bit closer to that.

Don’t know how many single paragraphs I will get written today. But I hope that it’s a lot. I think I only need nineteen single paragraphs to end Act Three. Should be able to do that. At least I will be depending on how busy it gets today and if something happens with who I work for there.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032027-Eighteen-Total-Single-Paragraphs