*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032177-Making-new-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #2272711
A husband is over his head. When approached by a man in a bar
#1032177 added May 9, 2022 at 6:25pm
Restrictions: None
Making new friends
“ So what is it what does it say?” Eryn asks looking at John. If he was bullshitting she was about to find out and about damn time too she thought. Watching John pull the envelope out from the inside of his suit jacket. As he slid it over to her the first thing Eryn noticed was that the envelope was already opened.


“ first one thing before you read it I need to tell you that I met someone “, “ no not like that!” John said putting his hands up defensively. Wondering if he was about to meet the back of a frying pan or Swiffer, and based on the look on his wife's face he better get to explaining.
“ look I worked in the Federal Reserve for a while now you know this” John says and waits for his wife to nod, and then continuing he says.
“I’ve met a lot of people working for the Federal Reserve and on the New York trip I ran into a man”.


John sits in the bar now a Rum and Coke in front of him. Behind him, some drunk girl is singing quite badly that already awful song Drivers License and John is thinking about leaving his buddies and going to the next bar. Then suddenly he slides next to him at the bar. Smiling and waving to the attractive Latina bartender he turns to John and says.
“ The only thing worse than this song in English is this song in Hebrew” and the two burst out in laughter.
© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032177-Making-new-friends