*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032327-Benjamin-Asad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #2272711
A husband is over his head. When approached by a man in a bar
#1032327 added May 12, 2022 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
Benjamin Asad
“ But seriously hi I’m Benjamin Asad and we need to talk,” says the man in a serious voice then passes John a folder.
“ what is it?” John asks taking the manila envelope and going to open it. Then suddenly Benjamin‘s hand lands on his.
“ don’t open it yet instead meet us it’s about” Ben consults his watch a nice Apple Watch by the looks of it, and catches John’s envious luk.
“ it’s about 10:30 meet us in two hours on the seventh floor”.
“ why?” John asks a bit harsher than he meant to the singing girl. Has moved on now and is butchering something by Taylor Swift now. The man just shrugs and points to the envelope opens it and you’ll see then he’s gone.



Leaving John alone at the bar to listen to the annoying girl and ponder this meeting. But finally, the girl has now been dragged off the stage by her drunken friends or roommates, and John can think again “ thank fucking God” he whispers to himself. Then he finally reaches for the envelope opening it.


“ what was in it?” Eryn asks she’s finally going to get her answer she hopes.
“ I’ll show you but babe if you see the contents you have to make a decision”.
“ What kind of decision?” Eryn asks her eyes narrowing fearing the worst. John sighs and takes one final look at his wife because. One way or another this is the end of everything they love.
“ because if you open this envelope you have to leave the US with me”, and John watches his wife’s eyes naro.


“ What did you do John?” Eryn asks her voice as quiet as a mouse but as cold as the Arctic, and it takes John a minute to gather his voice.
“ The man I met is part of a group that keeps tabs on the US‘s finances Led by Israel and Saudi Arabia and Dubai,” John says and his wife’s face falls.
© Copyright 2022 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032327-Benjamin-Asad