*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032229-Leg-muscles
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1032229 added May 11, 2022 at 4:31am
Restrictions: None
Leg muscles
▪️Interestingly, 50% of a person's bones & 50% of the muscles, are in the two legs.
*Do walk*

▪️The largest & strongest joints & bones of the human body are also in the legs.
*10K steps / day*

▪️Strong bones, strong muscles and flexible joints form the *Iron Triangle* that carries the most important load i.e. *the human body."*

▪️70% of human activity and burning of energy in one's life is done by the two feet.

▪️Do you know this ? When a person is young, his/ her *thighs have enough strength , to lift a small car of 800 kg !*

▪️The *foot is the center of body locomotion*.

▪️Both the legs together have 50% of the nerves of the human body, 50% of the blood vessels and 50% of the blood is flowing through them.

▪️ It is the largest circulatory network that connects the body.
*So walk daily.*

▪️Only *when the feet are healthy then the convention current of blood flows , smoothly, so people who have strong leg muscles will definitely have a strong heart.* Walk.

▪️Aging starts from the feet upwards

▪️As a person gets older, the accuracy & speed of transmission of instructions between the brain and the legs decreases, unlike when a person is young. *Please walk*

▪️In addition, the so-called Bone Fertilizer Calcium will sooner or later be lost with the passage of time, making the elderly more prone to bone fractures. *WALK.*


▪️ *Exercising the legs, is never too late, even after the age of 60 years.*

▪️Although our feet/legs will gradually age with time, exercising our feet/ legs is a life-long task.
*Walk 10,000 steps*

▪️Only by regular strengthening the legs, one can prevent or reduce further aging. *Walk 365 days*

▪️ Please walk for at least 30-40 minutes daily to ensure that your legs receive sufficient exercise and to ensure that your leg muscles remain healthy.

*You should share this important information with all your 40+years" friends & family members, as everyone is ageing on a daily basis*.*

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032229-Leg-muscles